for Whispers In The Dark

9/2/2018 c1 Guest
More please please please!
10/31/2012 c1 mark3232
You do know Hermione and Ron were married at the end of the last book, right?
7/15/2012 c1 3TheGreenOrange
A very interesting story indeed. Would love for you to continue it! I just re-watched Jekyll this morning actually. By the way, this also made me want to write a Jekyll crossover... not sure if I'll do it though. Anyway, good job with the story :)
3/17/2012 c1 Booklover9477
Cool story! Would love to read more! Later ~ Laila :k
3/12/2012 c1 10Lady Avotil
Hi!^_^

Well, I definitely love the "Jekyll" series and the idea of making a crossover between it and HP did come to mind but it was kinda unlikely. So imagine my surprise when found your story!^_^

I really hope that you are going to continue it and not leave it as a one-shot. It would definitely be worht continuing, I think, and it would also definitely be interesting.^_^

Now, back to the story (because I really hope you are not going to stop here), the level of English is fairly high and the quality of the writing is as well. Description and dialogue are perfectly balanced, I think, and I think you got Mr. Hyde's character down pat too.^_^

I am really hoping that you'll change your mind and continue this! It just has so much potential to be an awesome story.^_^
10/14/2011 c1 what-so-hapiily-ever-after
wow, it's from today! :D

i understand it's the one and only chapter?

i hope not, i'd like you to keep writing and i'd like to see how jekyll would respond once he may know she's a witch... :)