for Father of the Pride: Sigfried and Roy's apprentice

5/27/2016 c16 RustyPete12
Let's just ignore the fact that Harry Potter and his series are all situated in London (for the most part) and, as such, his family relations going to Las Vegas on vacation would be highly unlikely, but... If Harry would be introduced to the animals and, eventually, becoming an apprentice to Sigfried and Roy, then wouldn't it make more sense to start at the beginning of the series, instead of jumping all over the place? I admit, I like what you tried to do, but you've just got WAY too much going on at once.
3/14/2013 c16 3Leticia Moriarty
lol cool story
5/8/2012 c4 42Anthony W
Can you also do a story where Sierra and her boyfriend get married and have kids? Just PM me or somethin'.
5/5/2012 c6 Anthony W
Can you also create a petition askin' DreamWorks to bring back Father of the Pride with new episodes and seasons?
5/4/2012 c16 Anthony W
Yeah, when will the next chapter be? This was last updated January 18, 2012. It is now May 4, 2012. You ready to upload more?

BTW, are ya still thinkin' about doin' more and more and millions of other Father of the Pride stories?
4/19/2012 c13 6Judaphine
been reading this and trying hard not to give up on a story that is turning out to be just cannon fotp with harry in hunter's place. sad to say, i'm bored out of my freaking mind. i quit.
3/22/2012 c16 26917brat
this is really brillint and I really like what you've done so far.
1/18/2012 c16 666arashi wolf princess
So it turn out he had it figure but turn out to be the one person he really didn't expect though understood. Oh boy That is one chatty Zebra...
1/18/2012 c16 Zept
Hunter is hilarious. The zombie zebra rant was brilliant. Sigfried and Roy are so odd.
1/4/2012 c15 arashi wolf princess
*snickers* Somehow it seems true a lot of adults are perverts. I'm really liking how Smart Harry it is. It shows his growth in this part which is obvious in the other chapters. T
1/3/2012 c15 4TwilightSky15
lol! XD
1/3/2012 c15 Zept
Poor Harry, all those older men interested in him. That zebra really was signing his own "Make Me A Rug" warrant. I think my favorite line from this chapter was when Harry said "Yeah... Let's whack the zebra."
12/25/2011 c1 19deanine
Stories featurig real people are not allowed on this site. Check the guidlines/TOS.
12/21/2011 c14 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more
12/21/2011 c14 Zept
Kate seems to have some repressed anger when it comes to her father. I can only imagine the crazy antics Kate and Larry will go through to replace Sarmoti's rug. I do wonder what Snack is going to record to make his millions.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »