FanFiction.Net
for Room Service

5/20/2016 c1 10jy24
Nice and hoping that there will be more.
3/22/2016 c1 7achromatix
So CUTE! ! ! ! ! ! !
7/28/2014 c1 52Firediva0
This is really good I love the fluff. Though I feel kind of bad for the wife... Anyway loved the fic!
4/7/2014 c1 XxlavenloverxX
I absolutely love it! the story is so sweet. despite my name, I love poker pair also
4/4/2014 c1 13atsushhi
This was just so perfect . I think Allen and Tyki are a very hot couple and this story was so sweet :3
Loved it
2/15/2014 c1 kickassdani
Go Tyki, Go!
10/28/2013 c1 dragonlover
AWWWWW that was soo cute.
8/24/2013 c1 5Shirubagure
Woohoo! Yay! :D
7/1/2013 c1 MaxAngelOfDeath
Awwwwww! That was sooo sweet!
4/6/2013 c1 mamita
Hello, I really liked your fic, I like the couple TykixAllen, but I like more when Allen is a boy (girl I do not like hits), hehe, hopefully do more fics of them is so good, thanks and kisses.
2/27/2013 c1 5Creepy Fantasy
So kawaii! I could die from this mushy romance... even though I perfer grimmichi and grimm-sama's animalistic roughness I still like this pairing! Thank you so much for being an author bloodytears! 0 w 0
3/10/2012 c1 Tei Takashi
I just love your storys, they're awesome O.O

It's sooo cute.

I was really shocked when I read that there was a Miss Mikk. It was such a relief when they broke up :)

I love the part the most, where Tyki asks Allen to marry him .
1/3/2012 c1 Pyrane
Ka-WAIIIII ! So much thank you ^^

***Pyrane***
12/31/2011 c1 1InuTrickster
So sweet! This is acctually a really good pairing that most people don't think of! There are WAY to many LaviXAllen fics out there...
12/29/2011 c1 3SoulSmuggler4242564
hmmm... First I waz pissed dat Tyki waz married, but you did a good job fixing dat problem so well done :-)
24 Page 1 2 Next »