for Spirit That Denies

1/13/2018 c19 Guest
Daniel was such a BAMF in here.
P.S. Strangely, I think that the song 'Horns' by Bryce Fox really fits Daniel.
9/17/2017 c20 Fenjase
Reread this amazing piece of work after years away from it - I love it even more this time.
3/28/2016 c20 2Crimson cat angel
really good!
8/4/2015 c20 15Amydiddle
A boy and his severed head, a story for the whole family
8/4/2015 c16 Amydiddle
And now you see happy Daniel, not sure what he is supposed to do in the world but he knows he likes to play with floaty blue light, and that up is the only way forward.
8/4/2015 c15 Amydiddle
Post-Potion!Daniel, you could have been kept in safety if your former self had just silt the barron's throat and then drank the potion. You wouldn't have known anything and been free after that.
9/28/2014 c1 AccountDeleted-omgican'teven
I love how you do Daniel!
6/29/2014 c4 ness
hello! random fact here: pink was actually considered a masculine color, and blue a feminine color before the holocaust happened, as homosexuals were marked with a PINK triangle to mark them as honmosexuals, so daniel saying at least the parasol wasnt pink is a tiny bit inaccurate for their time period! i dont mean to bother you, just a random fact! thank you very much and its an absolutely lovely story!
3/8/2014 c20 Polaneva
Can I just tell you HOW MUCH I freaking love this? :D I'm sorry, there aren't /words/ for how awesome this fic is! :P And if there were I don't know them!
XD I actually just finished watching a let's play of the original Amnesia by this youtuber named Markiplier, and I was thinking halfway through- "Omg Daniel and Alexander- such a ship!" And then I looked it up and people agreed! :) And this fic was just amazing, and I'm blathering now, but who cares!

Thank you so much for writing it! I'm amazed how you tied in Penumbra at the end!
6/21/2013 c17 3Shadoween
oh oh... a hunt? I love hunts ! :D
6/21/2013 c16 Shadoween
hmmm ... what's gonna happen now I wonder...
6/21/2013 c15 Shadoween
don't kill him don't kill him ! :O
6/21/2013 c14 Shadoween
noo ! Don't do it Daniel ! you stupid man ! you were supposed to live happily ever after with Alex D:
6/21/2013 c13 Shadoween
nooo ! go away you stupid Agrippa ! I hate you D: leave Alex alone D: alone with Daniel D:
6/21/2013 c12 Shadoween