for The Marchers

5/17/2013 c8 DesertRoseSparty
Lol okay so these drabbles are perfect. I play trombone, so Chapter 7 was really funny as I could see myself or one of my friends saying that to our band director (even though I'm a girl :P)

Go marching band! :3
11/18/2012 c8 10NicLiztheArtist
All of this is so true! You should do one about flutes and glitter. Just saying. :)
11/4/2012 c6 20Masterclass MC
HAHA, I'm a trombone player and I'm going to have to use that one.
3/17/2012 c6 Band Kid
Can I just say that I LOVE these chapters? There are so many things I can relate to, as a fellow band geek. Finally, a marching band fanfic that's worth reading! Keep it up! :)
3/12/2012 c6 14LoveDrunk22
Haha one of the guys in my trombone section held his trombone in front of his pants and called it his "tromboner" that chapter kinda remined me of that. :D
3/11/2012 c6 5Victoria The Obsessed Fangirl
Oh my gosh, definitely something that would happen in my band. That is, if we still had a trombone player. :p
3/7/2012 c6 saadadfafde
Omg that was sooooo funny! Our director would say the same thing too! Keep it up!
3/3/2012 c4 2Annabell23
That last line was totally true
3/3/2012 c2 Annabell23
Hahahaha! It's so true! I'm on Color guard at my school. So I know how insane costumes can get. Plus make-up for guard...

I like this story very much!
3/3/2012 c4 5Rachelle31
You're right, everybody loves cadences, they're awesome dancing fun. And my school newspaper said that most people said Batterie playing at lunch was the number one way to get pumped up for a football game. Go band!
3/3/2012 c1 Rachelle31
That is the epitome of attention. You don't move for ANYTHING, and I think you captured it perfectly. :)
2/22/2012 c5 TornadoAstronaut
Pls pls pls update! I don't really know what it's like being in a marching band, but please continue! I'm a bassist, so yeah. No experience in a marching band, whatsoever.
2/7/2012 c5 saadadfafde
wow i can't see our directors doing this to us. Nice though. It shows that band is actually hard work and not just blowing hot air through an instrument :) Keep it up
12/26/2011 c4 Kid
Its true too. In our football games were loke maniacs too and show more spirit than the cheerleaders. Sometimes we'll sing too :) great chapter though! Made me remember the good days :)
12/23/2011 c4 saadadfafde
Lol that is sooooo true :) keep it up!
20 Page 1 2 Next »