for The Deal

4/15 c1 11Majestic-MSFC
Please finish this, this is too good not too. I’d love to see Abby and Connor together, Abby all jealous with the girls at the ARC. Cutter and Jenny also deserve a happy ending.
6/22/2013 c3 38TheSingingPterodactyl
So ...
I NEED MORE!
It was really sweet, LOVED the Connor and Abby but the Jenny and Cutter were perfect too.
You haven't updated this in a while, please do!
Great job, loved it.
4/13/2013 c3 4primevalCODgirl
you should do some more chapters but great story!
10/11/2012 c1 358BobWhite
Good story
2/2/2012 c1 percabeth-rules1110
wait wait wait... are you saying connor was livin in a metal thing?
11/9/2011 c3 5B and B are Back
Aaaaawwwwww! So cute! Please update soon!
11/9/2011 c3 CakeyxClickx
Great chapter! Love the friendship you have with Abby and Jenny, and I LOVE your Jenny/Nick relationship going on :) can't wait to see how their "date" goes ;) update very soon, well done and keep writing! :) xx
11/9/2011 c3 11aunteeneenah
All Right! Abby has some competition, good! Love Cutter and Jenny. Since we didn't get to have that on the program, it's nice to have it here. Looking forward to more.
10/31/2011 c2 CakeyxClickx
Really good so far! :) Love Jenny and Abby's friendship! Can't wait for them to make their move! We need Nick/Jenny! :D well done xx
10/31/2011 c2 fairepeacock
More please! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes
10/31/2011 c2 aunteeneenah
More, Please. Abby needs to wake up and smell the Connor! It's about time she started to notice that other girls think Connor is a cutie pie. Keep it up!
10/20/2011 c1 Fiona Bee
Great start!

I like Abby and Jenny together, they should have had more friendshipy scenes in the show.

Poor Connor!lol.

Looking forward to more.
10/17/2011 c1 18SandyLee Potts
I like the sound if this.

Update soon.
10/16/2011 c1 SmoakinHotNerd
Hmm...so...whats their plan? Must know..please update soon.
10/16/2011 c1 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
I adored this! Jenny and Abby were fantastic together. I can't wait to see them making their moves!

I must say, I do love an injured Connor! And Abby fawning over him too.

I'm looking forward to more!
18 Page 1 2 Next »