for I'm Sorry

10/24 c1 1ThePeacefulTitaness
i need a sequellll
5/16 c1 Guest
Well... you killed me. This was a wonderful story that made me cry my heart out. Thank you.
4/2/2019 c1 Guest
What the hell?
2/9/2019 c1 Guest
Sorry I'm kinda late to this fandom but. Omg I think I'm gonna cry this was amazing
7/7/2018 c1 tremaCEE
You've succeeded in making me cry. How dare you!

Stupid Arthur. He won't survive another day without his warlock. Neither would Camelot. Let's see how he handles things.
11/26/2017 c1 emrise
Brilliant story. I'm not kidding you, tears are actually streaming down my face right now.
10/16/2016 c1 haileyaprice
I cried.
5/7/2016 c1 akuryoyakuza
Could you please write a sequel to this? Like, Merlin comes back as a ghost thanks to his magic and his Destiny and is haunting Camelot by protecting it.
Please! This was just so good
11/7/2015 c1 4Snowball519
I hate you so much right now, how could you?! Beautifuly written but oooowwwww
4/16/2015 c1 Guest
Well would you look at that, My hearts been impaled.
2/3/2015 c1 3just fading lights
2 years later, I'm reviewing to tell you that your story is freaking amazing and I actually cried. It really takes something to write a story like this without awkward language.
1/11/2015 c1 Guest
fuck this.
fuck it.
1/10/2014 c1 Crystal7589
It's been so long since I've cried...it felt good :-) Wonderful story! So sad :(
9/16/2012 c1 1CursedFangirl
Gosh, I just saw that episode. Naturally I came straight to to find a story to satisfy my feels. I'm glad I did.
That was a wonderfully hear-breaking story, and I think you captured the characters really well.
Loved it!
I can drown in my feelings happily now.
x
9/8/2012 c1 brinaynay
D' why why would you thrust this upon me but it was so good i aint even mad i hope to read more of your work soon
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »