FanFiction.Net
for The Wrong Love

11/12/2011 c7 2gleeked
NOOOOOOO. that was SOOOO AMAZING. SO CUTE. UPDATE SOON. I NEEEED the next chapter. :) really good story.
11/12/2011 c7 letterstogether
I did not like the damn spoilers either. But I'm still gonna have hope. I refuse to give up on Fabrevans. I loved this chapter. I have a feeling that he'll back away from their kiss, then ignore because he is married to Mallory...anyways this was super cute. I can't wait for the next chapter. (:

-Kayla
11/11/2011 c7 3quam314159
Really good!:) please make more!:) I can't wait to see what happens next!:)
11/11/2011 c7 RJRRAA
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON!

How did you hear about the rumor?
11/11/2011 c7 11alli2345
Cute
11/10/2011 c6 Guest
this is great! Can't wait for the next update (:
11/8/2011 c6 RJRRAA
11/8/2011 c6 2gleeked
GASP. will quinn tell sam? GOSH. this story is ADDICTING. please update soon. :)
11/8/2011 c6 3quam314159
Soooooo good! I love this story! Please make more! I cant wait to see what happens next!:)
11/8/2011 c6 letterstogether
this was so good!(: I loved the S&Q interaction. can't wait for the next one!(:
11/8/2011 c6 mayzzRC
This was absolutely amazing :D Loved the Fabrevans interaction, i wonder how Sam's gonna react when he finds out about Mallory being preggo with someone else's baby , maybe he'll go running into Quinn's arms? Can't wait for the next chapter , update soon !
11/8/2011 c5 4FabrevanSwifty13
Arghhh, mallory! She's going down! Quinn is way too nice, if i was quinn, im gonna record mal's convertation with nate n send it to sam... Update soon:)

anyway, please read my story too if u have tine, tq :D
11/7/2011 c5 RJRRAA
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON!

Isn't flying bad for the baby?
11/5/2011 c5 noperds
oooh, Mallory is a conniving 13 itch! but sam&&quinn are alone for a whole month!(: i am caught on whether or not i want Q to tell Sam bout Mallorys pregnancy or keep it from him! already waiting for the nxt update! :D

-Kaity
11/5/2011 c5 3quam314159
Soooooooooooooo good! Please make more! I can't wait to see what happens next!
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »