FanFiction.Net
for The Wrong Love

1/8/2012 c15 Oh yeahi love Bieber 3
oh god i hate braden,but great ep make more soon
1/6/2012 c15 fabrevans16
I love this story! Please update asap I'm addicted.
1/2/2012 c15 3PatrickJ87
PLEASE add more chapters! This story is amazing! I love the chemistry between.Quinn and Sam. Its like they never broke up. I really hope you do continue this amazing story!
1/2/2012 c15 Jen
This is the best Fabrevans fic I have read on this website. Love it!
1/2/2012 c15 Claire
I have to admit; even your worst chapters are the best. You say this is not good, but really it's perfect. I'm love drama and because Braden is here, I expect drama.

I knew someone who had amnesia and they were exactly like Quinn: confused, uninterested, and out of character. The fact that you made it like that makes it seem so realistic.

I love this fic so, so much! Please update as soon as you can.
1/2/2012 c15 Mandy Hale
I love it! The only thing I didn't like about it, was Doctor Michales. He's a douchey jerk! But you gotta have angst right? Please update soon!:)
1/1/2012 c15 7quam fabrevens
great chapter :) good job :)...SAM SHOULD TELL HER EVERYTHING HAPPENED! update sooooon :D
12/31/2011 c15 greenispretty
For me this chapter was good. I really like long chapters, and stories with amnesia are always cool.

I can't wait to next chapter :D Maybe, Britt or Santana tell her true?
12/31/2011 c15 1IShipFabrevans
Ok. At first when I saw the length of the chapter, I was excited. But, with complete honesty, as the chapter progressed I began to lose interest in it. I started skipping paragraphs, and I realized I did not miss anything.

I found incredibly difficult to imagine Quinn acting that way and therefore impossible to read her parts. Regardless of her fear of amnesia (which was almost zero) or the love she feels for Sam. Quinn Fabray does not beg like a frightened child. I think what disturbs me most is how little importance she gave to her pregnancy or the fact of not knowing who the father is. She should be begging for Santana or Brittany presence. Instead she was 'wow Sam Evans you're a doctor!' or 'Sam don't leave with the scary doctor'.

The OC provokes me a dislike towards Sam, instead of him. I don't see why is relevant for Sam to judge how the guy payed his way to med-school when it was already stablished that Braden was one of the best, daddy certainly isn't the one doing his surgeries now. Braden is. That little part make Sam look like a resentful man. 'He's a modern version of Noah Puckerman.' That comparison would have been better coming from Quinn not Sam. If Quinn don't have a problem with Puck, Sam should keep his mouth shut, since at the moment, he's not better than Puck.

I was afraid of this happening when I said that the Doctor should be good, and not some ass. The introduction of OC's is difficult, I know that, but don't forget that OC's also need character development. A well-developed OC is a great thing and sometimes they can really move a story along. You did great with Mallory, she was a bitch but with some "humanity" she loved Sam but she made an irreparable mistake. Give some grow to Braden, that would help Sam too.

I can't believe I spend more time with the review than reading the chapter. I believe you can turn the fic back to the great piece of work it was. If I didn't believe that, I would have done the same thing I do when I read a fic with the same predicament, I just close the window and forget about the story, but regardless of everything I wrote adobe; I'm extremely curious for the next chapter. I'm sorry if I came off harsh, it was never my intention. Like I said I'm curious for the next chapter. Update soon.
12/30/2011 c15 3quam314159
Really amazing! Please make more!:)
12/30/2011 c15 agronderwood
1) I would never get bored of this story!

2) I loved this line "I don't mean to sound haughty, but I was kind of used to stuff like this." Gotta love Quinn

3) The amnesia scared me! I'm so glad she is gonna remember though!I love this story :)
12/30/2011 c15 11alli2345
It's fine. Don't worry about it. I loved this chapter!

- Alli
12/30/2011 c15 RJRRAA
Well once again I loved this chapter!

I along with Sam and Quinn don't like Braden!

I can't wait for her to remember!

Hope Santana and Brittany are in the next chapter!

Plz plz plz write soon!
12/30/2011 c15 VoteFabray4PromQueen
This chapter was great! Please write more soon!
12/30/2011 c15 A Sparkle and A Twirl
I really liked this chapter! The whole story with Sam, Quinn, and Braden is interesting and will surely create drama (which I LOVE to read). I'm so interested in seeing what Quinn does once she remembers and realizes that Sam lied to her about knowing who the father of the baby was. I wonder what else he might not tell her (besides the whole affair thing I guess)? Protective Sam was really fun to read and I hope to see more of him as the story continues. Also the fact that he keeps denying he gets jealous is entertaining. Can't wait for the next chapter, this story is incredible and one of my favorites!
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »