for Painting Flowers

7/28/2019 c8 Unknown
Man i vaguley remember reading this fic a long ass time ago
And i still love this ship
6/29/2019 c8 Nightenbird
Awww!

:D
5/17/2019 c7 Lemon
This is so sad but beautiful as well! I hope you continue updating this!
5/9/2019 c7 Guest
This is gorgeous! Why have I not found this until today! I'm always keeping eyes peeled for Romerica, and disappointed whenever I can't find any (seriously they need more love! They are so... Perfect, and understanding to each other as seen in Canon (they're friends, and Romano and he confined in each other!) . They're chemistry is.. Sorry I'm rambling. I just crave more yaknow.

This was truly a brilliant read, the descriptions the dialogue, and the characters development and on it was so good. And thank you tones for being more Romerica (OTP) to this bleak world of ours, I can't wait to see what more you shall bring it you so chose. I wish you luck! (And again thanks, I was starting to feel like the only one who loved these two, lol can't seem to see the connection they have. sOrry, I make no sense when I ramble or talk while excited)
5/6/2019 c7 Loved it
Hi, I never thought you’d update this. (I lost interest in Hetalia but regain interest recently and was scrolling through stuff with Romano (because he is adorable!) and found this, thought it was worth re-reading)
I loved it!
Is this the end or should I stick around?
I really enjoyed it and hope that others think this is good too (because it really is!)
This was nice to read, though it’s a school night and I have so much homework ;-;
It was worth the time! 3
4/24/2019 c7 1PastelBard
I'm here still. I actually love this rare pair!
4/22/2019 c7 QEYUQNS
Can't wait for what's next!
4/22/2019 c7 QEYUQNS
I love this story, it's wait for what's next!
4/22/2019 c7 RandomHetalian
I just found this story today and holy moly it's awesome!I can't wait for what's going to happen next!
4/22/2019 c7 14MindAboveMadness
I'm ready to read what comes next!
4/20/2019 c7 winter rose-chan
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! I will be waiting for the next chapter! Glad you are back.
4/20/2019 c7 Guest
I was incredibly surprised when I found a notification for this in my inbox and didn't recognize the story initially when I saw the title. But I am incredibly happy whenever an old story gets updated nonetheless.

Great work on the story. I actually started remembering it as I read. I hope it doesn't take another four years for the next chapter.
4/20/2019 c7 2PatiAlexa188
I'm honestly pumped! I've been waiting for 1-2 years for this story to be updated and I can't wait to read more!
4/20/2019 c7 EndtheCreeper
If you post chapters, I’ll read them, although I only found this story a couple months ago, so I haven’t had to wait as long as others.
2/27/2019 c6 pastapasta
i love this story plz update
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »