for Love Reincarnated

7/17/2021 c4 bnromine33110
please continue this story because it is really good
11/8/2015 c4 Guest
I hate you you left it on a huge cliffhanger :(
10/15/2012 c4 finfin123
Chapter 5 please

What happened to 1846 elena
8/16/2012 c4 Delena4Ever5678
This is so good!
4/7/2012 c4 blahahahah
Ugh, I love this story so much, I can't even begin to explain. Are you continuing with it, or not. If so, I can't wait for the next chapter. :3
2/20/2012 c4 9joellen818
loving the chapters, hating the clifhangers =( but dont we all? lol cant wait to see what happens I know it will be great. keep up the good work.

-joellen818
2/18/2012 c4 6wolverine99
So happy that Elena is standing to Stefan to get the truth for Damon. Great chapter.
2/17/2012 c4 16Perfect Pirate Captain
Ooh really nice chapter, can't wait to see Stefan's reaction. Continue soon!
2/17/2012 c4 151scarlett2112
good update.. I feel so bad for Damon.. Everything is always taken from him..He really has no one. Elena will change that by the time this reaches its conclusion though I think.

Stefan is just an evil ass. Hate him.. How could he backstab his brother just for a woman.. Damon was blood, Katherine was a seductress...Hurry with ch 5.
2/17/2012 c4 Karla Masen
You NEED to hurry up with the next chapter. This was kind of disappointing that it had to end there..
2/17/2012 c4 Karla Masen
1/26/2012 c3 manresa
Awesome chapter as usual! Update soon
Awesome chapter as usual! Ud soon
Awesome chapter as usual! Ud soon
1/26/2012 c3 trs
really like this story and where its going, i wonder how long it is before damon knows its our elena - im impatient, so cant help it! also kinda hoping stefan did know - would make it easier for elena to let go. even if he was compelled he would have had the chance to tell after he turned... since compulsion wears off he must've known! cant wait for next chapter - hope it isn't long! xoxo
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »