FanFiction.Net
for Prize

4/11/2015 c1 hama431
is there a sequel
9/20/2014 c1 fanfiction fannatic
i think you could make a great story out of this instead of a oneshot. If you ever decide to continue it let me know :)
3/9/2012 c1 44TexasDreamer01
The red-eyes black dragon? Turning into Atem? Hmm. I remember him using that with some frequency, but I've always associated it with Joey.
3/7/2012 c1 veituriel
OHMAIGAWWD

This is great! I like a feral Atem once in awhile, and Yuugi being a self- sacrificing and brave person is also something very nice to see. I really like this. It was totally worth reading, even though it was short. Great job!And I saw no misspells. ^-^

Thank you for posting!

Continue pwease O^O if you like, that is.

-watched & favorited-

- Darkie
3/6/2012 c1 48Chicary
Great prose! You did well in weaving in the details that make this scene really lively. Keep it up!
12/30/2011 c1 brokenwingedsatan
I love this story so far... why did you stop writing it?

I dont know what other people may have said but it's really good, please conitue if you find teh time

a big fan,

satan
10/19/2011 c1 e
One shot? Really? How cruel of you! You sure you wont reconsider and give us more than a taste?
10/18/2011 c1 12A Perplexing Puzzle
Love this! Wish it were a full-length story.
10/18/2011 c1 11EgyptsBlackRose
OMG this is so good! I'm curious! I have to read more! Please please PLEASE up date soon! Why isn't this chapter longer! :( I hope u up date soon! Great job! Your plot rocks, your grammars perfect and your English is good! Loving it! Nice work!
10/18/2011 c1 11Doragon-chan
Dora: XD nope, no clue who the dragon is. Lol nice story. I'm sure Yugi will be okay, right?
10/17/2011 c1 19AndurilofTolkien