for 30 Day Dream

8/23/2019 c1 Guest
love your rei and jed pieces, thanks
6/25/2018 c1 LadySelene0630
Great story!
1/8/2015 c1 2agoraphobia
Undoubtedly one of my favorite one-shots. The idea of Rei and Minako running away together in order to feign freedom before their inevitable destinies and responsibilities is a fun concept that I think all of us adults can appreciate. Together they are an unstoppable force and even though I am no Rei/Minako-shipper I can appreciate that they will always have each other. And as flippant and whimsical as they are about it all I really think this fic shows how deeply they are connected. Of course the scenes in which they are reunited with the Shitennou are so perfect and it really completes the saga of it all nicely. A truly great piece of work.
4/7/2013 c1 Lady Mischief
The chase was only half the fun. I like how it seemed Mina and Rei were running away, but to me it seemed the were grabbing a bit if time for themselves to accustom themselves to the inevitable, while at the same time throwing down a gauntlet in challenge. It was a fast and enjoyable story.
9/18/2012 c1 21Charlie Chaplin 2
You are awesome. I love your Mina and Rei, LOVE them. And your Jadeite. Good grief, that man is attractive.

Throughout the whole thing, there's this underlying sense of power to it. The Shitennou aren't a confused bunch of guys trying to woo their ladies. They're men, with a lot more life experience and strength than average humans. And it's the same with the girls. They jet set and manage to sneak their way into things like the best and the craftiest of us. They're ex-princesses. They're beautiful and magnetic. A lot of people tend to forget that, or don't show it. You do.

This is awesome.
6/30/2012 c1 2restless-soul63
What isn't lovely about this, I do not know! I love it :) Your phrasing and the images and the premise itself! I like how they TAKE time for themselves. Destiny is...I've always thought it was both comfort and a tragedy for all the SM characters. Especially the senshi and the shitennou. Especially in fanfiction hahahaha but anyways, I think this is a different yet lovely brilliant( and powerful all the same) way of coming to terms with pasts, returns, and futures.

Minako and Rei together. Then with Kunzite and Jadeite later. It's like there's no fighting it and they won't either but it has to be in its own time when they're ready? They had an escape but not really at the same time. Loved it!

I loved Ami's conclusion. :) It'd be amazing I think to see her thought process on that and Zoicite ;)

I enjoyed this sooooooo much! Many thanks :)
5/28/2012 c1 14Sailor Stella
Differnetly different. I like it. Such a way to say that go have your fun i'll be here but don't take to long cause I will come looking.
2/1/2012 c1 24SailorCopperOwl
I love everything about this story, the energy, the fear, the joy. It's complex and simple, and all in all just beautiful. Having this kind of escape and fun is something I'd wish them to have, such a very Minako time ;D I also love how Minako and Jadeite are both necessary to Rei on different levels.

Maybe the guys are having it a bit too easy when Rei and Minako are at the end of their escape...

Would love to see more stories from this universe. I don't think it is AU at all.
11/19/2011 c1 Angelically Scarred
This story, I loved it. Great job~!
11/13/2011 c1 miea
love them, reijed!
10/19/2011 c1 236sarsaparillia
But oh, this was perfection incarnate. It made me all tingly inside and just... so lovely. The imagery was beautiful, and I could just see it all, the colours and the running and just... everything.

Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Thank you for totally making my night. :)
10/18/2011 c1 Yasaboo
Absoluteloy loved this story! Your writing style is fantastic and of course, I enjoy anything that is Rei/Jadeite. I hope you write some more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service