for Leave the World Behind

1/26/2013 c1 4Distantwave
So sad *sniff*
9/25/2012 c1 24HauntedSilver
Better? Are you kidding me? This was gorgeous. You don't need to change a thing! I love it!
1/12/2012 c1 AnnieAnonymous
This is beautiful. All of your work is beautiful. I want to write stories but I can only hope I'll be half as great as you are. Thank you for this.
12/7/2011 c1 11nochance
No it doesn't. This is good.
11/11/2011 c1 waterpoloplayer
This is amazing. First really good, realistic Thuke story in a long time. I'm glad you wrote this. And the 2nd person really adds to it. I hope you write more.
11/3/2011 c1 Dreaming For Life
Beautiful.

That is the only word I can think of to describe this one-shot. I love the vagueness because if some others I know try to write more detailed scenes, they end out like crap.

PLEASE, ohmygods, PLEASE do not continue to write Thalico. That stupid pairing has clogged the archive and three fourths of time, they're crappy. But I'm pretty sure you write it well. But please do write more Thuke. It'll make a LOT of people (including me) very happy.

~DFL
10/30/2011 c1 3EvilAndI'mProudOfIt
gah...im speechless. it was that awesome
10/22/2011 c1 2Miss. Alaneous
:D i LOVE this.

it's funny cause i was just reading a really REALLY crappy Thuke story thinking that the thuke shippers need to get back on their game, and then i open this one and almost wept at the fact that there is talented Thukers left in the world :')

lol...i'm a bit dramatic, but keep writing! I'd love to read some more! :)
10/19/2011 c1 emptyanddead
i love the left behind thing. seriously, i envy you and StygianShadows13. you guys have great talent i can never obtain.
10/18/2011 c1 83567893564355788
I really liked this. It had a beautiful sense of vagueness and I loved it. I really liked this line, too: it might take forever for you to die but aren't you worth it? It made me laugh. I don't even know. Second person point of view is interesting.
10/18/2011 c1 2Elisabeth's Teacup
it's not weird at all it's good!
10/17/2011 c1 tbdeleted
This. Is. Amazing. I am a complete and utter Thalico shipper, but I read one shots about Thuke because most of it is pre-series since ya know he's dead or it's just angsty wishful stuff because again he's dead, and I like that stuff for gods knows what reason why. You are a really really really good writer though! Seriously, this is so so so awesome it's really emotion provoking and its great, I love the thought behind it of the world leaving her behind and you are just plain freakin great. GOOD JOB! This is soo going on my favorites(: