for Finding the Cure

10/2/2019 c31 xooana
Oof Im super late for the end of this but I wanted to say that I really loved it! I'm so glad that you stuck with it for...31 chapters! Anyways, thank you for writing this, it was a pleasure to read :)
1/25/2018 c31 4Fualcrum Tano
Nicely done.
12/6/2015 c1 Guest
great fanfiction. Don't stop writing. Nothing about your story sucks.
9/12/2015 c31 Jake Cramer
March150 u have completely changed my perspective of Snubis (Sadie and Anubis). I was always a Salt (Sadie and Walt) fan [ouch! Sadie u didnt let me finish! Sorry about that Sadie just punched me for saying that "Salt" comment] but this "book" (ya i said book) changed my perspective completely. I love that it had 31 chapters i always like fanfics to be long and this is the longest on I've seen so far. I hope i see more stories from u from PJO (Percy jackson and the Olypians)with some Percabeth HO (heros of Olympus) u can figure out the couples. I must admit u write like Rick Riordan. No joke. U are awsome.
11/2/2014 c31 Guest
Continue!
9/12/2014 c30 Guest
yipeeeee nice happy ending :) u are soooo good at writing please keep on writing can you write more about this story? I whould love to read more of it! please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing please keep on writing
good luck! :D
9/12/2014 c20 Guest
I think that the true love thingy is jaz!
9/12/2014 c19 Guest
yuck so Sadie isn't with Anubis that's plain boring I might get outta here I want sanubis! sanubis! sanubis! sanubis! sanubis! sanubis! sanubis! sanubis!
9/7/2014 c21 41JerinAnn
Aw, this was a cute chapter. The only recommendation I would give is that when you said it was Anubis's POV, it was really third person, so I would change that to not confuse the reader. Besides that, this chapter was amazing. Great job. Keep on writing.
9/2/2014 c31 Reader
This was a great story... Thanks for making us read it. :)
8/13/2014 c31 Cloudsong of BranchClan
Totally great story. You should make more.
7/24/2014 c31 EnderWigginGirl
Awesome! Please write more!
6/2/2014 c31 singleproudofit
you are the best author i have ever sseen!;D if you want, if u email this story and any other stories u might have to me and i can guarentee u a published book!
3/10/2014 c31 THE BoSs
BEST STORY EVA!
2/19/2014 c31 LittleWriterr
Amazing story! Thanks for sharing!
390 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »