for Finding the Cure

11/19/2011 c5 Nutty Ashah
Hi,I came across this story today and absolutely loved it! I do think you should do an Anubis POV too.So far,so good.Chapter length was a bit short though(chapter5).Anyhow,an update is in order,I think?
11/13/2011 c3 angelrocks234
HEY IS SAIDIE IS A GIRL THEN WHY IS SHE HOSTING ANUBIS but great story
11/13/2011 c5 9CrystleIceFire
Love it, I love Anubis's personality, it is just how i always imagined him with Sadie, playful yet serious. :D Well done by the way, I love it, please update soon I can't wait! :)
11/13/2011 c5 awsomenesss
awsome ch
11/13/2011 c1 RANDOMRANTING
To Alactricity,

All I see you do is flame. Get a life! I think it's great. There's a reason it's called 'fan'fiction. It's so people can get they're ideas out. Go to hell.
11/11/2011 c4 CrystleIceFire
Love it, it's so great, please update soon. I wish ore people made Fanfics like this...its so awesome...Erm, I haven't read the Throne of Fire yet, so can you explain to me who Walt is?
11/11/2011 c1 6Alactricity
Hi. So you have quite a few problems with this story, including grammar, excessive authors notes in the middle of the story, really short first chapter, OOC characters, and an unbelievable plot. Quite honestly, it sucks, sorry. You should look into getting a beta or taking down the story completely, because stories like these contribute nothing to the fandom and are basically the equivalent of pollution.

Thanks.

- Alactricity
11/8/2011 c4 5Loyalheart
I LOVE this plot, it's something I've thought about myself, though I pictured it a bit diferent.

But I don't think Anubis' personality is being pinpointed.

But don't worry! You're doing FAR better than other plots I've read lately.

I can't wait for the fith chapter to come out!
11/7/2011 c1 3myhatisawesome23
love the story really nice thanks for the reviews!
11/5/2011 c4 OMFG-Its-Me
i don't think you understand how hosting works. When someone is hosting a god, that god is always inside of them. Anubis wouldn't be able to appear to sadie in a graveyard because he is inside of her. Depending on how mentally strong the host, the god wouldn't be able to take over they're entire body.
11/5/2011 c4 2Green Rider Girl
I can't wait to read the next chapter. P.s I love the story.
11/5/2011 c4 5pondsplash800
I love this so far! Update soon!
11/5/2011 c3 24Lmb111514
This is amazing, please write the next chapter soon!
10/25/2011 c2 Zosime-Nya-Ride
Congrats 4 ur 1st story! It's really cool-can't wait 4 da next chap
10/25/2011 c2 Karate girl
Wow I really like your story! Update soon!
390 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26