for Finding the Cure

12/6/2012 c4 Guest
HE LOOKED INTO HER FEELINGS THAT BLOODY...
10/7/2012 c11 camibelcurt7
Ddifidoe
10/7/2012 c10 camibelcurt7
Me gusto el cuento del mono
9/30/2012 c1 Guest
Write better! I thought this story would be good but its shit.
9/1/2012 c13 the night
look at me i'm lovesick ...at 13
love ur story
8/31/2012 c1 the night
what was her deam about
8/17/2012 c31 epicMe
omg i loved this whole thing! im so glad sadie and anubis got together ! i dont really like walt but i think jaz is perfect for him!
8/12/2012 c31 AnabellaGC
i loved this! i really did! you sound really similar to the book! i wanted to tell you, but im sure u know, the new book came out! and something really interesting happens there hehe
8/12/2012 c13 AnabellaGC
AHHAHAHHAHHA OMG THE LAST PART OF THE HAND LMAO! my mom just passed the room when i was laughing and she just game a she-needs-a-psycologist-look and walk a way without saying a word. See whot you do to me!
8/9/2012 c31 2ASparkleOfSapphire
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITS OVER :''''''''''''''''(

well i loved it :D nuff said :D

for the last time...

Helen
8/9/2012 c30 ASparkleOfSapphire
Heyyyyaaa

sorry it so late but ive stuck with this story right from the beginning and im staying right till the end.

LOVE IT!

so sad its nearly well actually over :'(

and yeah i was dissapointed with the ending of the sepents shadow, i hoped the Anubis, Sadie Walt thing would have a better ending. :(

Helen
8/7/2012 c5 2artificiaInocturne
Excuse me for my reviews in every chapter. But you make a lot of spelling mistakes.
8/7/2012 c4 artificiaInocturne
Its not coarse it is course.
8/7/2012 c3 artificiaInocturne
you said "catched up" its actually caught up. Sadie acts like she hates Anubis. However,that is not the case. Please change that. Otherwise the story is very nice. :)
8/4/2012 c31 C
Hey M. My computer's being really stupid. I'll try and PM you soon. It'll be under a different user-name though.
390 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »