for Finding the Cure

8/2/2012 c30 13bassethound1021
it was ok. I felt sad that Walt found a better person than Sadie,even though I'm team if you read the partners shadow anubis and Walt's were like into one.
7/19/2012 c31 Guest
love it
7/15/2012 c31 Guest
Great chap as suaul
7/15/2012 c31 PandaRox
NOOOOOOOOO! This is the last chapter!
7/15/2012 c29 6March150
To: KrcIce girl

Haha err... okay then?

To: C

If you read this than Hi :)
Okay C, take your time :)
7/14/2012 c29 KrcIce girl
okay I must tell you I have never written a bad review. EVER. But I stopped reading this the moment jaz was mentioned as walt's true love. I HATE JALT! I am ok with salt or sanubis or even zarter. But NOT JALT
7/13/2012 c31 MythologicalCat
i couldn't stop smiling, i love this story keep on writing.
7/13/2012 c31 Tabitha6000
I read your entire story in just a under a hour, and it was amazing. Continue
7/13/2012 c31 ISpyANinjaAndItsMe
Lol I have been waiting for this chapter :) it was really funny; earned me a couple weird looks from my sister. Well I hope you write more stories like this; I'll defiantly read them!
7/13/2012 c31 Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes
I honestly have no bloodly idea what just happened in this chapter.
7/13/2012 c31 Guest
u ve got to continue w/ da story!
i like it:3
7/13/2012 c31 DarkDiamondLover
Cute chapter! I loved it! Good job! :)
6/16/2012 c30 C
Hi M :)

Yay! I was waiting for it :)

I cannot remeber my passworrd, so I'm making a new account so I'll PM you when I can!
6/12/2012 c30 Musiclover9714
this is a great story . I hope you write more story like this in the story have inspire me alot when i first dicover ! Anyway I really enjoy your story!:D _
6/11/2012 c30 6Jayfire
Great story! I think you should make a little follow-up one-shot type of thing or an epilogue just to add a little more closure to the story. I love it! Make more Sanubis fanfics please! :D I just love Anubis... But doesn't everybody? ;)
390 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »