for Finding the Cure

5/14/2012 c30 SpockandKirkarePERF
I thought that you absolutely nailed the recap at the end. Kudos for having Anubis finally ask Sadie out! You even got his awkward courtship ritual talk and blush right. So cute! I'm glad waltz good too. This has been a freaking awesome story and I cant wait for that last bonus chapter. Who knows there might even be a sequal. *hint hint nudge nudge*;)

Well huh bye for now!

5/13/2012 c29 ANONYMOUS
THIS IS JUST A TEST. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS.

- CODE 83021930394

- NAME: (UNKNOWN) ANONYMOUS

- MESSAGE: ANONYMOUS WILL FIND A WAY FOR THIS STORY TO BE CAREFULLY PROCESSED TO THE FAN FICTION SYSTEM. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST IN THE NEXT ONE-TWO DAYS. "HEREBY ANYTHING LIKE THIS SHALL HAPPEN IN ONE CASE, FAN FICTION RECOMMENDS":

1: IGNORE THIS MESSAGE.

2: EMAIL THE FAN FICTION STAFF, FOR MESSAGES AS THESE COULD BE ABLE TO TAKE DOWN A STORY ENTIRELY.

3: NOTIFY OTHER FAN FICTION MEMBERS OF YOUR ARCHIVE, THEY MAY BE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.

BE AWARE THIS IS A TEST. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE AS THIS ONE, EMAIL THE FAN FICTION STAFF immediately.

- HOPING YOU ARE WELL,

ANONMYMOUS (STAFF)
5/12/2012 c29 lizshadeslayer21
hurry and continue the story. PLEASE!
5/11/2012 c29 This Page Is Blank
MUST KNOW ENDING! *fangirling* (Nice story btw!)
5/7/2012 c29 Alatracity
I'm going to have to retort to this, even though I don't want to.

You keep violating the rules of spelling and grammar. First of all, learn the difference between "too" and "to" and other homophones. Also, you're missing a lot of commas.

Second, these chapters are ridiculously short. Your Author's Notes keep getting larger and larger making it longer than the chapter itself. Spend more time on the writing than just replying to the reviewers. I know it's nice letting the reviewers know that you appreciated their reviews, but this is just getting stupid. Please understand. You're making it seem like you just want to get the chapter over with, and make it look nice and long, even though that's not how it is.

Another thing is the characters and their development. They are way too OOC. Sadie's, Anubis's, and Carter's personalities have NOT developed well at all. This is self explanatory.

So in shortform, this story really sucks. I don't care what other people say, but you haven't improved an impressive amount.

In case you're wondering, this is not a flame. Take it as wildly strong constructive criticizing. And don't ignore this either. I'm just trying to help you with this story.

- Alatracity
5/7/2012 c29 anon-K
It's okay, as I said I will be with you all the way. I still love this fanfic even though there is no Salt. Update soon! :)
5/6/2012 c29 I-LOVE-STORIES1
Great! Jaz's pov was a bit ooc, but don't worry. It wasn't that bad.

I can't wait for the last few chapters! they're gonna be awesome, im sure of it!
5/3/2012 c29 Update plz
your doing really good. plz plz please update soon! and add tons of sanubis too! we sanubis shippers receive energy by reading more and more SANUBIS!

and just a question, are you going to do 2 more chapters after this one? just making sure.

update!
5/2/2012 c29 ChloeC
Hey, M :)

My moue is broken, and I'm using my friend's computer to write this :)

PM you when I get a new mouse, love the chapter, but the way XD
5/2/2012 c29 LatinAmericanGirl
OMG! Awesome!

I love it! I can't wait to next chapter

Keep updating :3
5/2/2012 c29 3BeccaH -BoOk LuVeR
OMG PLZ CONTINUE! THIS IS AMAZING!

GO SANUBIS! hahhahaha
4/30/2012 c29 lolgirl5
aghauyhdfvusyhfva aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh seriously cliff hanger but any ways it was awesome love it dont get hurt again and i hope sadie ends up with anubis well duh
4/29/2012 c24 55Brambleshadow of WindClan
Why is it Hathor reminds me of Aphrodite?

And I'm totally loving this story! Keep it up.
4/29/2012 c29 LuvTheKanes
Aww it's almost going to end ...

It'll be good though. Im sure of that

You have REALLY improved from your first few chapters, I need to tell you that. You're not up there with Rick, but you've still improved.

Okay. So... UPDATE SOON. I'm desperate to know what happens!
4/29/2012 c29 2ASparkleOfSapphire