for Tips on Glomping Bionicle Characters

4/5/2013 c2 Galem
Vakama: A little help please?

Me: *sigh* Don't worry V. I'm sure Lewa is going to get the same treatment later.

Hold the phone...Mic? As in the girl from 'Hordika Under the Bed' Mic? OMG! *glomps her*
4/5/2013 c1 Galem
Thanks for the tips. Now I just have to get over being so nervous around him.

Tahu: Galem? Where are you?

Me: OMG! It's Tahu! *freezes*
12/26/2012 c2 Guest
Okay girls. Off of Vakama. Now.
*lays hand on Vakama's shoulder* You okay?
12/26/2012 c1 Guest
*raises eyebrow* You are aware that you just glomped my favorite Toa aren't you?
7/22/2012 c2 4FarlanderXen
I think you should glomp lewa next.
6/24/2012 c2 5SwordsOfEternalLight
Do a mid-air glomp on Lewa so that he loses control and crashes and kills both of you and then you can make it a WTF BOOM! Or try glomping Makuta. That'll be amusing.
6/8/2012 c2 InTheLight-Hija
Ahahaha... I just love reading this :D You already knew that, but still, I can say it again! Love it! *huggles confused-looking Vakama*
6/7/2012 c2 3Shatter Dave
I started reading this while lying on the floor and I can say I rofl-ed! I think a good "victim" would be Nuju. Wow Im laugthing already!
12/20/2011 c1 3Crimson Flight
Didn't I see this in BZPower's Comedies Section?

Yes I did.

Anyway, I suppose this is now a dead fic. I rather liked it when I read on BZPower, and I'm sad to see this disappear into the void.
11/27/2011 c1 CalamityGlitterToes
oh my god this is awesome! and if i could i would totally glomp Matau Toa of Air lol
10/24/2011 c1 the three prinnies
Hi i say the next targate should be gali i think it would be halarious if gali and the glomper fell in to the water ;)
10/19/2011 c1 InTheLight-Hija
I'm sooo excited that you've posted this here XD Now I can read it and leave a review! Yes! Insanity is on it's way! :D