for Someone Like You

4/25/2013 c1 A.Schuy
I never hated Jeanne either. It's sad to think she may still be in love with Tony, but as she's just a fictional character (who we're probably never gonna see again) I guess it doesn't matter.
7/29/2012 c1 EmoPiglet169
From Jeanne's point of view, yes?
I did not get that til the very end. I think I just did not see the author's note.
The scariest thing happened the other day. I started mixing my idioms. English is my first language, and I wasn't doing it on purpose! I am turning into Ziva!
Do not get me wrong, Ziva is awesome, but she has a lot of baggage.
Did I use any contractions at all?
4/20/2012 c1 2pbfn242751
well, it was definitely different. i really liked the idea, and i liked the story and the writing, i just wasn't too keen on the parenthesis. I feel like you could have just as easily taken most of them out and it would still make perfect sense. but, it was still good, and i still enjoyed reading it, so yet again - great job! :)
2/8/2012 c1 dvd123
This is a really nice one-shot for Jeanne. I never disliked her, felt bad for her actually. Being deceived by Tony and hidden in the dark by her dad.

It's been so long. I would hate to think that the after effects of the relationship with Tony would leave her so...lost.
11/4/2011 c1 Midnight Pink
This story literally brought tears to my eyes. It leaves me speechless- the beauty of the story is absolutely incredible. The Tiva moment was amazing. Until reading this story, I honestly never knew how unbelievably well you write. Love always, you know who
10/24/2011 c1 30Agent Striker
LOVEEEEEEEEEEDDDD IT THAT WAS AMAZING!
10/23/2011 c1 Guest
I think it's heartbreaking and sad and poignant and hopeful. Jeanne was never one of my favorite characters but I really really like how you portrayed her here. And your use of the parentheticals was absolutely brilliant, I really liked what it added to the story!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
10/23/2011 c1 151Anonymous033
Whoo...

Sorry I took so long with this :( I've been writing a rather long and depressing fic myself.

But I like this! I really do. Maybe a bit too many parentheses, but Styx...ONLY YOU COULD MAKE ME FEEL SO BAD FOR JEANNE O.O don't get me wrong; I disapprove of what Tony did to her. But I more or less ignored her, ya know?

And then now...I'm reading this and I want to cry for her :( I want to find her and help her move on. The poor girl! She may heal bodies but this story broke my heart.

I love the way you brought other men into this fic; related them to him. I love the fairy-tale analogies too, the Prince Charming and the princess and the crones on broomsticks. It shows so very well how Tony had shattered all her dreams.

And the photographs :( and the Tony/Ziva moments. I guess it's torture to her, huh :( although, I do want to laugh a bit at her stupid, stupid ankle.

I love that the sun rises for her in the end. Maybe, that is closure, that is moving on, that is hope found in a new day. And I like that she has that, because I will never be able to ignore her again after reading this. She does deserve happiness too.

It's a really good fic :)

~Soph

P.S. SO. About that taco stand... :P
10/21/2011 c1 allyjayrunaway
LOVED IT! ESPECIALLY THE TIVA PART! AND WHY AM I WRITING IN CAPSLOCK? You should really continue. I like the new style. : )
10/20/2011 c1 52LovelyLivy
You- This- How-

Ugh. Can you make this Jeanne-centric piece anymore perfect? I mean, I have personally always had a place in my heart for the gorgeous French woman who stole a little piece of Tony's heart. The characterization was flawless, the flow breathtaking. And I am SO making a peanut butter and jealousy sandwhich right now. Gosh. This has made my day, especially since it's to a song by such a powerful vocalist as Adele. Meh.

Gracias for this gem. Oh, and for the review, earlier. About made my teeth fall out that someone as amazing as YOU was reading a fic of mine. :)

-Alivia
10/20/2011 c1 11WriterUnexpected
I think...

A) I love tacos

B) I love that song

C) This writing style is amazing, it's the first time I've read something like it and I'm pretty sure I'm in love :)

D) You have given me a whole new perspective of Jeanne. I'm a huge Tiva fan, but this was amazing it even made me feel bad for Jeanne. Really wonderful :)
10/20/2011 c1 Lyzzie Rocker
I like the parentheses. True, grammatically they are incorrect, and I wouldn't recommend a novel using them like this, but I like the style, as it conveys mental distress. Ooh, don't I sound smart?

Ooh, and good job on the punctuation. Twas fine.

Yeah, I'm not fond of Jeanne, and I'm glad she's gone, and I hope she never comes back to the show, but you did a good job writing her. I kinda feel sorry for her now.
10/20/2011 c1 Guest
Loose the ( ). You are not using them for what they are for. The piece would read better without them. For example. you write "She is not so weak(yet)." This should be written "She is not so weak...yet."
10/20/2011 c1 15Stella Celeste Taylor
i thought it was really good! i never really liked jeanne, but only because tony was faking what they had (oh, and the fact that I love tiva!) but this story made her seem better, show what he did to her.

E
10/19/2011 c1 alexindigo
Really good read. Not a Jeanne hater either considering the damage it must have caused her. This is quite heartbreaking. Am more interested in the backstory by Tony and Ziva in this one. :P What can I say? Haha!

Thanks so much for sharing! =)
19 Page 1 2 Next »