FanFiction.Net
for For The First Time

11/12/2011 c4 grahad8
Great chapter, only complaint -too short!

Really loved Wukey! One of my fav relationships of The OC that was never developed.

THis couple are really going through it, I really feel for them, plus I can certainly understand Summers frustration over the lack of a sex life, but she is trying to be so understanding. Just too sad.

Cant wait to meet "Cohen" and,hopefully Taylor. Bring on Ch5!
11/11/2011 c4 Zain
Even if this was angsty, I still found and loved the non angsty moments like Luke calling the people who laid off Ryan or let him go assholes.

Poor Ryan and Summer. It has to be heartbreaking to not be able to make your man smile anymore. I was thinking "if only she was as innocent of a person as Lani is as a kid". Love how you mentioned Cohen!
11/10/2011 c4 1OCgirl411
amazing chapter:D

love the Ryan/Luke part
11/10/2011 c4 3thekiller00
Great chapter. At least Ryan's not in pain anymore thanks to Luke for getting his pain meds.
11/10/2011 c4 FgAnE9sK
Great chapter, love that Luke is a part of it now too!
11/6/2011 c1 44Divine Sally Bowles
Hey, TC! :) It's been a while for both of us, huh? I found this today by chance and I had to start reading! I'm already curious about where it's going to go. You have Summer's voice down perfectly, and I like this dynamic between the two of them, even if I just want to give Ryan his painkillers and then a hug-poor guy! And I'm definitely looking forward to daddy!Ryan! I'll be sure to keep going with this one; please keep up the good work!

- Trai
11/4/2011 c3 1OCgirl411
amazing chapter:)

but it was so sad:(

I love the ending

I so cant wait to read the next one
11/4/2011 c1 sofia
heeyy, i love this too! And i love that whats friends are for, i think i love erverything you write so please continue foreveeer :D
11/4/2011 c3 grahad8
Fantastic chapter. These two are really suffering, yet somehow they are not angry at each other, they just want to make the other one happy and for that person to feel safe and secure. Incredibly sweet.

Love the way you write Ryan, so strong and manly. Not wanting to scare the woman he loves, so keeps stuff to himself. Loves his daughter to distraction - beautiful.

Thanks for this fanfic - cannot wait for the next chapter, but dont want the story to end.
11/3/2011 c3 3thekiller00
Even though it was a sad chapter, it was great. I'm looking forward to seeing how you bring in the Cohens.
11/1/2011 c2 1OCgirl411
awww love this chapter

the way you wrote dad!Ryan is so adorable3 I can totally picturing doing that:D
10/30/2011 c2 13Random-Girl87
that last scene with Ryan and his daughter was so cute! 3

I loved the interaction between Ryan and Neil, and Ryan's thoughts about Neil, very realistic, i think!
10/28/2011 c2 FgAnE9sK
Great work so far Theresa! I can't wait for more! I love how grown up it all feels & there's a real sense of them having the weight of the world on their shoulders, but I hope it gets better!
10/26/2011 c2 grahad8
Excellent second chapter. Interesting to see the story from Ryan's point of view, filling in the blanks from chapter 1 that he did not tell Summer. Great interaction with Lani and Neil, hopeflly Neil will continue to be supportive, Ryan needs all the support he can get!

Looking forward to Ch 3.
10/26/2011 c2 14Adorereading
Love 3 UPDATE ASAP! Although, may I remind you that you have indeed another really nice Ryan/Luke fic open :) Although, I shouldn't complain because I haven't been updating mine either... but that's has a reasonable material explanation as my laptop gave out on me and I hate writing on my dad's computer, somethings are just tooo personal! I need me/laptop-time ): There'll be a nice christmas present for me under the tree! ;) olé!

In the mean time... ): no updates so far, although loads and loads of idea's! I SWEAR!
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »