for LaMagra

2/12/2019 c10 Balir123
Please update! I want to know what kals pet name for chloe :)
2/8/2019 c10 Sarahburch
love it
10/27/2018 c10 Guest
With the chances of getting a new blade movie in the near future... Will you write another part in this great crossover universe...please?
7/22/2018 c10 1JazmineLovejoy
Will there be a continuation to this series? This was fascinating
5/11/2018 c10 Guest
Here again... To read this awesome story... Will you ever start a part 3?
4/21/2017 c10 38SSTR87
I applaud you! Great story! Well written and flowing smoothly from start to finish! I loved all the twists and turns within and I'm eager to read more.
1/11/2017 c10 14Soron66
would'a preferred it if Chloe went to work with Blade when the cure didn't work seeing as she still cares about humans, but ah well. she would be a handy ally. she'd just have to feed on vamps from now on. she'd be increasingly useful when fighting the reavers. and in the events of the 3rd film she'd be able to save whistler(probably) and there would be epic fucking going on between her and king. just for her to thank him for his kindness towards her when a vampire. doubt there'll be any continuation to this particular universe though. hey Oliver Queen could show up in the events of the third story if you had made it. don't know who else in the smallville-verse would've shown up in the events of the second movie if you made a fanfic of that. maybe the non-vampire version of clark? essentially an alternate reality type deal to explain that clark's appearance(the actual tv show version and not Ultraman).
1/11/2017 c8 Soron66
ok it has gotten better not the dull talky-tastic story it has been for most of the chapters and the previous story was.
1/11/2017 c4 Soron66
i have nothing to say. except this and that.
1/11/2017 c2 Soron66
oh we all knew that Deacon Frost was going to die, and good thing too. of course she didn't so why did i mention that we all knew? i dunno, maybe i'm captain obvious. in any case. so far still meh, but i hope some fighting actually happens soon-ish.
1/11/2017 c1 Soron66
a little bit of action with Blade shooting Quinn, but as of yet it's still a talking show.
11/26/2016 c10 M.I.A. Since '85
Loved this. Really hoping for a sequel especially cause you set them up so well. I really wanna know what Kal's pet name for Chloe is.
11/9/2016 c10 chibichibi98
First time reading this series and I really enjoyed it!
6/10/2015 c10 Guest
I loved this story. I'd like to read more. Maybe know what Kal calls Chloe ...
1/27/2014 c10 Axtla3000
Love it ,are you making a sequel?
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »