for Feral

9/13/2016 c14 Orion23
I could only keep up my suspension of disbelief up until Hell came into the story seriously (the earlier part with johnny evilguy was actually pretty funny). I feel it would have been better if it were grounded in reality with Suchong having a small army of escaped splicers and Rapture's old security bots instead of demons from hell.
I kinda glazed through the last part, but besides that the story was pretty nice and along with your other fanfics, it's pretty good for anyone currently obsessed with VGcats.

I hope you keep writing, as you said one one of your author notes, you'll only get better in time.
Happy writing.
7/11/2016 c14 Skyy
I'm probably a little late on writing this review, but ultimately, I am in love with this story. I don't know a lot about FF or FF'a policies, so I don't re
10/30/2014 c9 Blank
This should be in Bioshock crossovers.
1/22/2014 c14 2Valmariel
Fascinating, but the ending makes me confused. You know that not everyone knows Bioshock (I played Infinite, yes, but I don't play the rest) and last 3 chapters just make me shook my head and "what the hell just happened?" or something like that.

I like the story progress though, there's some adventure in it, which is nice and pumped the adrenaline. Just, not executed the ending well.

Overall, it's good. But can be better. Keep it up! :D
12/28/2013 c14 2Rocket117
Not really the ending i was hoping for, but it's done well. The rest of the story was really good and it probably kept me up a good while. Good work
10/17/2013 c13 gamemanj
Very good so far,but not only is there a problem for anyone who doesn't know what a Plasmid is(isn't that Crossover territory?):
I'm worrying about if the Happy Ending policy will continue with cats are already zombies(or slaves,or whatever). I like happy endings...
Seems Charles may be turning rebellious,but the problem is they've already turned into slaves.
Also,what was that in Chapter 11 about "wanted to make this more detailed"?
That's...I'm not sure how to describe it,depends on who you are and how you look at my point of view,I'm thinking about WHY you would want a more detailed scene...that's a bit...odd.
9/17/2013 c13 ThatOneGuy44
I read Aborted From Time and Awkward, and I have to say you're one of my favorite authors I've read on this site. Something that I really like about this story in particular is that while it has aspects of romance in it; the plot isn't used only as means of progressing Leo and Aeris' relationship, the world you have them in feels fleshed out and the other characters are having important roles in the story. Looking forward to reading more of this story when it comes out! Kudos.
7/20/2013 c12 Fluffy Mexican
I hope this gets continued. It truly is an amazing story.
1/27/2013 c1 sefer213
Jus askn r u even still on ths fanfic project
9/17/2012 c12 PhillGood
Wow, this really is a VERY intersesting story, I've only recently gotten into the whole VG Cats thing but all I've got to say is great job! I'm really looking forward towards another chapter of this story and Akward!

P.S. Don't forget about Dr. Hobo (nudge-nudge wink-wink)

P.S.S. More AerisxLeo Fluff I DEMAND IT!

sincerly- ;)
9/12/2012 c12 uknownmysteryguy
Fanfiction police? I thought they only went after people who broke FF's rules... And also those who resist arrest. They probably just went to you for questioning. Nice going.
7/29/2012 c12 7XxCRITICxX
And here I though evilly would remember his (only) friends and ask for them to be fixed. Ah well, that stinks.
7/29/2012 c11 XxCRITICxX
Actually, you kinda HAVE to change the rating to M after anything more than suggestiveness. could remove your story, and/or your entire account...
7/28/2012 c10 XxCRITICxX
NAZISSSSS!
7/28/2012 c9 XxCRITICxX
Gettem jack! (the nightmare before Christmas movie reference)
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »