for Mustard Seed

2/18/2021 c1 LadaHathaway
Wow, I didn't expect this continuation, but I love it!
12/10/2020 c1 MsLiss
Interesting
11/12/2020 c1 1tinac
Very interesting.
9/28/2019 c1 Guest
HeHe! I bet Jasper knew who Embry's father was.
7/1/2019 c1 BrattyB
Great first chapter I can’t wait to read more!
4/26/2018 c1 lol
Very insightful, thanks
3/20/2018 c1 ilovedobermans
Wow. I wish we could know what became of the research, and if really did affect Bella. Excellent story. Plus, I love Jasper.
4/9/2017 c1 4twilightromance4ever
Well now that's super interesting. Got any more ideas to be based off of it? I really like it :)
1/22/2017 c1 x AnneCullen x
Loved it. It was very interesting. I wish you would add more to it one day. I would love to see if Bella really could see alternate worlds. Great story.
11/10/2016 c1 Nonita
Loved it! Thanks!
5/28/2016 c1 23O2Shea
Fascinating story... & chilling because I do believe in alternate universes. Any chance of more of these? I know it's been a while, but they are excellent.
5/15/2016 c1 featherdusterpixie
love it!
2/5/2016 c1 Eliella45
That was absolutely wonderful! I love your writing, your style. It so effortlessly encompasses what the characters may be feeling, it's astounding! I'm just sad you didn't extend this one. It could have been one of the best vampire fics I ever read. But anyway, I still love it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
1/9/2016 c1 sholtsclaw698
love the chapter and if you come up with more, i would love to read it
12/11/2015 c1 1Aiobhneas
Wow! I have been looking for the Path Not Found for awhile now. The story kinda bouncing in my head, demanding i reread it. I put out a call to arms to the community b/c I could not remember the name of your story or pen name. Quickly I was pointed to your story again which I loved every work like in the past. However, the person also recommended Mustard Seed to me, to continue the story. I LOVE this so much, b/c that was the only thing I wanted to get was Jasper's side. I love Jasper, he is definitely my favorite character. Thank you very much for writing this and your other stories.
I didn't realize you had also written Wish Granted! You are amazing! Those two, now three are my absolute favorite one-shots! I feel like Wish Granted was taken directly from my head. After reading that horrific scene in Eclipse, after the war, in Jacob's bedroom, I always thought about the theory you wrote about in Wish Granted. Thank you so very much! :)
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »