for And So It Ends

9/4/2019 c1 48BlackBear53
Wtitten quickly and well. I never once thought that but I'm glad you did. Nicely done!
7/28/2019 c1 trscrny
Very well written story, but so very sad. You killed Callen! Ok, need an epilogue-Dr. made mistake and Callen isn't really dead! LOL! I know, that is ridiculous. This story had my attention from start to finish. You did a great job, even if you did kill off my favorite character! At least Hunter was killed as well. Thanks for sharing.
9/25/2016 c1 13Dramamama5
Ok...I will admit, this was good...now having said that...WHAT THE CRAP. Did he HAVE to die...REALLY? That's just so wrooooonnnngggg...after everything...shouldn't he get to survive and the OTHER family be wiped out? This is just too Shakespeare'in...sigh...
Did I mention you did a good job making everyone sad? I mean...did a good job...yeah...
6/5/2012 c1 wotumba1
they should have trusted his instincts!
1/21/2012 c1 15ginkies
Small, bittersweet and oh so perfectly formed! Man I love this short, so damn sad, fits way better then the storyline the show got and just the right level of tension.

All the way through I was rooting for G and Hetty, man I couldn't imagine what happened and I loved that! Loved the twists you put in. Hope to read more of your work in the furture!
10/21/2011 c1 5Gabi2305
Very interesting twist. Nice idea, that Hunter who was believed to impersonate Ilena Comescu actually was Ilena (I think it is Ilena, not Elena, but I'm not sure).

Is it just me or doesn't this sentence make any sense? "Sam through the towel on the floor, "G?"" Maybe you mean "threw"?

And I'll never forgive you for the last few paragraphs. I was thinking it would be Hunter who died. Not... That is absolutely inexcusable. :-)
10/21/2011 c1 25Strawberrywaltz
Holy Crap! I was hoping you were just going to injure him and kill Lauren off. ^^ It's all good though. (Well, not for Callen...or really the team...) but it was a short story so the pain at least wasn't drawn out. I LOVED IT! You're an excellent writer and I've enjoyed reading your stuff so far. Please continue to write because you are very talented!

Thank you for this story!

- Strawberry
10/21/2011 c1 skippy1967
I still have to .. whatever. swallow?

Such a sad story but also good (and sad, did I mentioned it before?). I would have loved to see Callen made it but NO. It is okay for this story though.

How are you able to create these amazing stories? It is a serious question. I adore you for this gift.

I hope it is just a short intermezzo and not stopping you from the "Coming war" story.