for Ace of Diamonds: Something Precious

Good tale of course
6/7/2018 c1 1HadrianSlytherinPeverell
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BAE~
8/4/2016 c1 Jurei'sMemorial
Oh, please don't! Don't just drop it there! Please! (This is of course just a pleading with lots of groveling involved, buy we are completely accepting of your final choise, as the faithful readers we are)
8/13/2015 c1 Guest
Sequel where hatter finds out he's not dead
4/15/2015 c1 Dedicated4reading
Please update?
2/10/2015 c1 6PiptheSnake
Wait, what?! Watching the actual thing last night broke my feelings using similar tactics; I haven't recovered yet! Please don't leave it as this!

(Thanks for posting, btw; it's really good)
5/25/2014 c1 CYoudontneedtoknow
This was lovely, I'm terribly disappointed there isn't more.
12/29/2013 c1 3lazt
update please
6/12/2013 c1 Guest
I feel like this is a cliffy. If it isn't, well it is now. This was like dangling one of those huge lollipops in front of a child. There is more after this one right?
3/31/2013 c1 1Sofie Eolas Holmes
Wait, I’m lost, what happened? Can’t you update so I can figure it out? ;)
3/27/2013 c1 1MittknightDr
Please tell me this isn't the end?!
9/10/2012 c1 LittlePleasent
can i have another chapter cause thats soo not fair
7/12/2012 c1 Anne
hi this is good is there any more
7/10/2012 c1 PygmyEmo
Sooooo...is there going to be a second chapter? cuz I sense a cliffy ending here.
2/15/2012 c1 mysticmoon1331
this story is quite brilliant. I would very much like to read more. if i might make a suggestion? although I, myself, had little trouble understanding the time jumps and scene skips it might be helpful to others who would indulge in reading your story if you perhaps inserted a bit of a page break to separate them and/or make them a bit more clear... thank you for writing this and sharing it here, i did so enjoy it.
26 Page 1 2 Next »