for Seduction

4/14/2016 c1 Robotic-meido
I'm so in love with the way you write vile, there is such a lack for vilex fics so thank you very much. I used to follow your site quite often so when I was hunting Megaman X fics down on here I couldn't contain my joy at finding your page (I'm such a fan!) I know it's been a long time but if you ever return please write more vilex! Thank you so much!
11/21/2014 c1 1ValentineSin13
Interesting pairing o3o
I can picture Vile being forceful and rough, where to him "no" means "yes" from X. And X is trying his best to avoid him and push him away
(I could imagine Zero also being mad about Vile trying to force himself on X or something).

I wouldn't mind a second story continuing after this. See where it goes, what rating it would be?
9/17/2014 c1 7Iskalaktite
This is really good. Too bad you didn't write a good rape or sex scene.
I love this pairing too, i don't think there's enough of them out there.
6/26/2014 c1 Anon
I really wish there was more of this, I really love the set up it's very hot and it's a good pairing. I would beg for the smutty extension but I'm 3 years too late!
1/27/2014 c1 FlorLove152
owwww lindo uwu
9/28/2012 c1 3kickinthebase
I loved it! Such a tease with a great-and underrated- pairing. You should do more with them 8D Oh, I noticed you liked my Copy X/Fefnir fanfiction a while back, well I actually have a chapter 2 to that same storyline so if you want, check it out.