for The Past of The Night Sky

5/10/2012 c11 2Allroundfangirli
I love it cant wait for the next chapter
5/5/2012 c11 Eris Potter-Charmed Child
More please it's great
5/2/2012 c11 mysticmoon1331
brilliant! can't wait to read more! please update asap, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!

also, i am sorry for your loss. i hope all your happy memories remain as vivid as the day they were made.
4/24/2012 c11 guys-should-kiss-guys-more
Please Write More Soon!
4/3/2012 c11 3Silver Ardor Dragon
Oh why do I think that Abby is the one little Ry isn’t going to like. At first I was thinking that it would be Ziva, but with the way Harry seems to feel about Abby and her reaction when she saw him in Gibbs’ house it makes me think it will be Abby Ry doesn’t like.

I can’t wait for Harry & Tim to meet!
4/2/2012 c11 41pikachumomma
Haha great chapter. Hooray for tony and gibbs!
3/30/2012 c11 SeaBreeze2Ga
LOL, great chapter, can't wait to see how they explain this, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
3/28/2012 c10 3Silver Ardor Dragon
I just realized I haven't reviewed this story! :( *headsmacks self*

I absolutely love this story so far. (Haven't read Ch. 11 yet.) I was hooked from the moment I read the name of it. LOL!

Untill I started this I hadn't realized that McGee and the ghost Binx in Hocus Pocus were the same actor. I had to go play that part of the movie, just to see for myself. (Not that I didn't beleive you, I just had to see it with my own eyes.) LOL!

Can't wait to read more! :)
3/26/2012 c11 6The Ravenclaw-ish Slytherin
Please, please, please have them meet soon! Oh and update soon! :D
3/26/2012 c11 1RocklynnJasmine
Amazing and awesome chapter! I love this story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
3/15/2012 c10 1KTPrincess
really good! keep up the good work!
3/8/2012 c10 Mal-Aki Ea Hecate
Please update soon!
3/8/2012 c10 18farawisa
interesting start. i'd really like to see more, so i hope you will update this soon!
2/28/2012 c10 41pikachumomma
Sorry for the late review, been out of town anyways...good filler chapter to get to the next point. Still like marge as a kind woman and loving to harry and ry. Can't wait for the next update!
2/27/2012 c10 6The Ravenclaw-ish Slytherin
This story is getting better and better! I can't wait for Ethan and Thackery to finally meet! Update soon! :D
80 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »