for The Past of The Night Sky

2/27/2012 c10 Milli
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next.
2/27/2012 c10 Danik
Interesting!

Update soon!
2/25/2012 c10 Karasu-archer
ooo and the plot thickens! I can't wait to see where you go with this story. It was fun to read about all the Harry Potter characters being so topsy-turvy! (Though I was especially pleased with the Fred/Draco/George love. That was absolutely fantastic!) Anyways, you are a great author and I can't wait to read more of this and see their first reunion in hundreds of years! Thanks for all of your hard work on this! (^.^)
2/25/2012 c10 BengalDarknessTiger
It was awesome. keep up the good work.Can't wait for the next chapter and the meeeting.
2/25/2012 c10 1RocklynnJasmine
Amazing and awesome chapter! I love this story so much! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
2/24/2012 c10 1Starcrossedmoon
this is realy good pleas pleas soay there is more
2/24/2012 c10 SeaBreeze2Ga
Great work, can't wait to see what is up with the team and how things go and why Harry dosen't like one of them, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
2/23/2012 c9 Milli
Please update soon... I am so anxious i want to know what happens next lolz
2/23/2012 c8 Danik
Ooooh, this sounds interesting! I can't wait to read more! :D
2/20/2012 c8 6The Ravenclaw-ish Slytherin
Please, please, please, please update soon! I can't wait for Tim and Harry to actually meet again...or should I say Ethan and Thackery? Either way update soon so they can meet and get together :D
2/20/2012 c8 41pikachumomma
Poor tristan! At least he has harry and I really should have expected aunt marge to a good person lol. Yay there are in america now. Can't wait for tims and harrys meeting!
2/20/2012 c8 SeaBreeze2Ga
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to see what new life Harry has in DC, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
2/20/2012 c8 1RocklynnJasmine
Amazing and awesome chapter! I love this story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
2/8/2012 c7 MarieAnn
How could you end the chapter there? How could you?

Anyways, it was fantastic!

More please.
2/7/2012 c7 Bob
I like the story but your author notes at the begging of the chapters are over half the chapter in most cases. Longer chapters or shorter notes would be nice.

-bob