for The Past of The Night Sky

1/12/2012 c5 SeaBreeze2Ga
That was beautiful.

SeaBreeze
1/8/2012 c4 SeaBreeze2Ga
I am sorry for your loss, may your big papa rest in peace, Iwill pray for you and your family.

SeaBreeze
1/7/2012 c4 The Eye Behind The Mask
I an truly sorry for you and your family. Take as long as you need to start writing again.
1/6/2012 c3 6The Ravenclaw-ish Slytherin
update soon
1/1/2012 c3 Animanga-smile14
This was an excellent idea for a story. I have been waiting for somebody to do this. I'm glad you did. Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next! Just add more stuff to the chapters as well.
1/1/2012 c2 here.knows.not
First I will calmly say that your writing so far is great and I cant wait to read more of it.

On a more Excited note EKKKKKKKKKKKK you are the first person that i have ever come across that noticed that McGee is Thackery Binx from Hocas Pocas without me telling them first. EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, i am sooooooo excited for this fic!

lol it is 5:55 am. i need to go to sleep now but i wish you great luck.

I rarely ever review stories anymore though this nearly sent me screaming when i saw the summary. again EEEEKKKK NO FREEKING WAY!

AHHHHHHH. sorry it is new years day...i am way to hyper to be reviewing things logicly. though the angle seems to be going somewhere and i can not wait to find out more about the background and about the future.

i wish you luck with your story and knwo that i will be reading it as long as you write it :)

~A.
12/26/2011 c3 lc kitty-cat
i love the story please update it's so interesting!

i love your idea of Tim and harry it's awesome i love it! i loved the chapter can't wait for more!
12/25/2011 c3 1Hulktastic
While I very much enjoy this does there happen to be some sort of prequel? Or is it just to early for me to get everything?
12/22/2011 c3 41pikachumomma
wait the green light hit its mark which means it hit Harry? But Harry lives right? or was the ak for draco? draco's not dead right? stupid dumbledore! so happy you updated! can't wait for the next one!
12/22/2011 c3 5Dark Neko 4000
what going to happen next
12/22/2011 c3 2Dreamer22
very interesting, I look forward to more. I do have a suggestion though, the information you gave us about Harry and the Pack was very abrupt, it seemed like it was just thrown at us with out everything we need to know to understand whats going on. Like why Harry would care so much about Aunt Marge, who isn't actually his aunt, you tell us after the fact. I think you could do the scene with Harry kind of just off down memory lane like you do, but it would need to be drawn out a bit more, readers normally don't mind a good memory trip if its giving us good needed information. You have a good story going here, but if you slow it down a bit, just by lengthening the chapters with the information we need, you will have an truly amazing story! Again, I greatly look forward to reading more.
12/20/2011 c2 salixshadow
I'm so happy that this story exists. I realised that the actor was the same while watching the movie and couldnt stop chattering about it a year or 2 back and I'd wanted to write something between the NCIS and Hocus Pocus but never got round to it and my writing skills just tend to ramble and not make sence to anyone but me.

I saw your page after reading No Rest For The Wicked Mind, wich is great by the way (a little confusing in some places but I expect things to be explained the more you write out), and the summery hooked me with Harry/Tim the best crossover slash paring in my opinion (and FemHarry/Tim when its done well, some (Fem)Harry/Gibbs is good at times too). I think if you put in that it also had Hocus Pocus roots too then you'd get a lot more views, I cant be the only one who was hoping for something like this to pop up. I'm a little confused about who Bee is but I'm expecting that to be explaned in the next chapter along with what kind of things you have changed from the books :]. I cant wait for you to get to the reunion of Tim and Harry and wether it will be in front of the team or as emotional and liberating as the scene I have dreamt up all on my own. Cant wait for the next chapter and I hope you get past that writers block :]

Salix
11/22/2011 c2 23Rori Potter
That was brilliant. Update soon.
11/19/2011 c2 BengalDarknessTiger
You have captivated me with your story do pls update soon.
11/16/2011 c2 2Dreamer22
very interesting story, I like the twist on Harry's life from the books. I look forward to reading more.
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »