for A Con Called Caterwaul

10/21/2012 c49 5Incognito Llama
0.0 What's he gonna do?! I guess that I'll find out! XD
10/21/2012 c49 8Iceshadow911247
o-o Well... this can't be good.

One thing about the latest TF: Prime episode: When Dreadwing found out about what happened to Skyquake, I laughed really loud when Knockout said "Awkward..."

And one thing: Starscream needs to stop thinking out loud!
10/21/2012 c49 TheThingThatSmiles
Hm... I can't wait to see breakdowns reaction!
Yeah... I don't have much to say this time cuz I'm tired and upset. My dad took my sugAr away! :(
10/20/2012 c48 28EHSparkwoman
NOOO! Quick Caterwaul, sneak Miko off the ship and back to the Autobots! Then just tell Megatron you killed her... (Did anyone else see Starscream's dancing in the last episode?)
10/20/2012 c48 63All-My-Characters-Are-Dead
uh-oh!
awesome couple of chapters! I'm sorry for not reviewing! i haven't had much time to read or write recently, so i'm behind on all the fics i've been following!
anyway, awesome! I love Miko's skunk idea! and I can't wait to see how Caterwaul gets out of killing her! Maybe Breakdown will help out?
10/17/2012 c48 TheThingThatSmiles
OMG! DON'T KILL MIKO! AND PLEASE DONF MAKE CATERWAUL A DECEPTICON! SHE WILL LOSE BREAKDOWN!
(I THINK I HAD TOO MUCH SUGAAAAAAR)
10/17/2012 c48 8Iceshadow911247
I was having a good day until the end of the chapter. I actually gasped out loud. D: DON'T DO EET, CATERWAUL!
10/17/2012 c48 5Incognito Llama
DX Oh noes! Kill Miko! Never! I'll save you!
10/17/2012 c48 13Airachnid-Femme
Snap. I hope you update soon!

I see bad stuff coming from Airachnid. I kind of hope Miko stays alive, but...well... I really don't care. x3

Nice job!
10/13/2012 c47 28EHSparkwoman
Poor Airachnid! She didn't deserve that! Wait actually she kinda did! And I was shouting at Knockout to kill Cylas too! Where did Starscream disappear to?
10/13/2012 c47 2La-Reveuse-Nevara
I love this story! hehehe evil Miko XD
10/13/2012 c47 8Iceshadow911247
LOL. You got the Lousy Bug good, Caterwaul.
10/13/2012 c47 26Autobot StarRacer
Omg yesssssssss! Great job! I've been wanting to kill Airachnid ever since she killed Breakdown. That was hilarious! XD
10/13/2012 c47 13Airachnid-Femme
NICE! xD

Airachnid's gonna kill Caterwaul.
10/13/2012 c47 TheThingThatSmiles
Haha! Airachnid Is skunked! Haha!
Now lousy bug is going to kill caterwaul!
And you know what? In TFP, I was yelling do it to knockout to!
And finally,
This story is full of awesomeness!
138 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »