for PJO Write Letters to Fan Fiction Writers

5/3/2016 c7 LoonyLovegood
Funny, but could use more excitement.
5/1/2013 c7 3kittykatgurrl63
lochte latte! hahaha i like it! ;)
3/23/2013 c1 18ishiptoast
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. I laughed sooo hard. )
8/7/2012 c7 thaichick7
haha i just read the one about poseidon and pothena haha you should make one letter where aphrodite goes off about couples that say they dont want to be together dand why ther should.
8/7/2012 c7 5IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus
First you have to save an image on your computer. Then you go to image manager, click on Manage (Upload). Then type the name in label, click the browse button. Find your image, DOUBLE click, check the box, and press upload. If you want to make one of the images the cover of one of your stories, go to publish and click manage stories. Click the story you want the picture to be the cover and click change image, then click on the picture as you want as the cover.
7/29/2012 c4 1Saffy's Angel
I'd like to see Reyna, Hades, and Chiron write letters plz.
loved the new chapter!
-Saffy3
7/28/2012 c6 6Goddess of Jasper
AWESOME STORY!
7/28/2012 c5 1Saffy's Angel
HMIAH- you are brilliant trully brilliant
3/9/2012 c5 5smallpaperstars
In case you didn't notice, I found this absolutely hilarious. Holy snap. You are a genius. Some of these pairings are just insane...what were they thinking?
3/7/2012 c5 Awesome
Hey, this is really great! I love how you put several letters in one, it's just annoying to have about 76 chapters and three sentences in each. Suggestions: Write more, and the last Tratie letter was hilarious. Please write some more like that!

Sincerely, Yelky
3/4/2012 c5 patsgirl13
This is hilarious, great job!
3/1/2012 c5 6my blog is better than yours
Best 'Letter to fanfiction' story I've ever read! And I'm planning on PMing u because we're sooo similar lol
2/14/2012 c5 DerpyUnicorns101
Funny!
2/4/2012 c1 1Cheshyre513
YES! You made some VERY good points! The thing I'm still investigating is the Tratie thing. I can swear I remember reading in the PJO series somewhere around the last three books, something Percy said about them. It was something along the lines of, "I was so caught up in the war that I didnt notice a lot of things going on at camp. I saw Katie and Travis holding hands..." And then I cant remember what else. And just so you know, this is a VERY vague idea of what it was. This memory may just be a brain fart of mine and totally fake, or it could have been based on something i actually did read. Can someone search through the Titan's Curse, BoTL, and the Last Olympian too? I'm having a hard time :/

Well. That took up a lot of space x) Anyways, that was good! dont worry about the whole 'letters' being overused thing, it was just fine :3
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »