for By the Toe

2/15 c4 3neytirisdad
You're doing a great job!
2/15 c2 neytirisdad
Awwwe! That was so sweet. I like your descriptions and monologue and dialogue. Very entertaining!
2/15 c1 neytirisdad
Excellent job.
1/31 c4 10Maly2003
This was incredible. I never knew I needed Ruffnut's POV before now. This piece blends seamlessly with canon and it was a great read, a really smart and observant take on different relationships in the movie! Thanks for writing it.
6/29/2019 c4 An
This was unexpectedly amazing! I loved it
9/15/2018 c4 1Dragonjek
I liked this. I wish it had developed into more solid Ruffcup (not that I don't love Hiccstrid!), but I get that you were trying to follow canon.
12/8/2017 c2 12Gold Testament
Wow wonder if Astrid saw that?
5/31/2016 c4 6A Certified BAMF
Dude awesome. You should do some more of this pairing, there's seriously just not enough of it around.
3/22/2016 c4 145Raberba girl
What a fantastic re-interpretation. I _really_ liked the characterizations here and the way Ruffnut's arc seemed believable, yet the entire story still fit with canon. I've also sometimes thought about the movie from an outsider's point of view (like, not Hiccup's, Tooth's, or even Astrid's), but I was never able to figure out how to write it, so I was delighted to see that you took my idle imaginings and turned them into an actual story. Great job on this!
2/26/2016 c4 6Ultimateblack
Out of all the characters, never thought you'd go for ruffnut. But then again, the whole teen gang is likable because they have such great dynamics. Hiccup the leader, Astrid the co-captain, the crazy twins, fishlegs the excitable analyst and Snotlout the idiot. People despise Snotlout for being an idiot and basically acting like a teenage boy in love, depicting him as some sort of bully and out of character villain, which I don't get. I find his shenanigans pretty hilarious. Don't know if you'll ever do a story from his POV with lots of crackpot shit going on together with the twins.(Dreamworks Dragons and Race to the edge paints this idea really well.) good job on this story too by the way
11/1/2015 c4 1reynanuy
Wow, just wow. That was an awesome fic. There are so many fresh retelling you can do of HTTYD, but yours certainly makes the cut. I loved everything about it, the emotion you described on Hiccup and of course Ruffcup's internal monologues. All the scenes you added were awesome, the only thing hard to accept is the kiss and how it did not affect the over reaching plot of the movie. Still that was needed in order to follow through the narrative between Astrid and Ruffnut, so of course the fic is much better thanks to that. I am sure I am not the first, but this fic is really screaming for the need for a sequel, you certainly have the talent to continue the story in spades. In any case great work and thanks for sharing it with us.
7/30/2015 c4 Guest
nicely done
7/30/2015 c2 Pippalina
if it weren't for the whole 'pet squirrel chained up' then I'd totally be shipping Ruffcup now
7/29/2015 c2 Guest
holy cow
7/29/2015 c1 Pipe Dream
interesting-I love that its Ruffnut, I mean even the twins hilariousness kind of leaned more towards Tuffnut in the series, so I always thought she was the character explored the least in the canon, so its nice getting to feed my mind with fan made stuff on her that takes it seriously, you know?
this is actually making me think about a fanfic where Hiccup was followed right after the first time in the kill ring for some reason
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »