for The Runner

1/5/2015 c6 mandy153
please please continue this story
4/5/2014 c6 10NeonSquirrel
You can't just leave it at that! It's never to late to keep writing a story, so get back here and finish this one! Please! It's just so good!
11/15/2013 c6 Guest
Oh my gosh he's the runner! Please update soon, love your story!
2/7/2012 c6 Charlie009d
I still LOVE this story! I am dying of severe withdrawl! Please update soon! As for the Tibbs slash thing, I don't think you should do it. Slash stories creep me out It's not that I have anything against gay people, my sister is a lesbian, it's just that I can't see Tony and Gibbs getting together, i think you should stick to Tony/Gibbs friendship or father/son. Please update soon and thank you for reading my really long and boring review!

-Charlie
2/2/2012 c6 16kellz1pt5
Oh, you have so got to keep this up! I'm loving it!
12/5/2011 c6 23charlie009d
This chapter was great and I tried your riddle thingy and its really hard! Please update soon and you are still in the lead!

-Charlie
12/4/2011 c6 4Izzy Jizzy
I like your runner story. Continue
12/3/2011 c6 17DS2010
wow can't wait for tony and gibbs to catchup with each other, the truth better be good.
12/3/2011 c6 Long Live BRUCAS
Did Tony do the actual killing or was he with some or else that did it.

Poor Tony.

Now that Gibbs knows why he said what he did. he needs to find Tony and fast and explain it to him. And hope Tony understands too.
12/3/2011 c6 Meilea2010
Alright! So, when do we get the next chapter?
12/3/2011 c6 Natalie
Yay, another chapter. I'm glad you updated it. I really hope that Gibbs finds Tony and tells him why he said what he said and I hope that Tony forgives him. Can't wait until the next chapter. Please update soon.
12/2/2011 c5 DS2010
Looks like Gibbs remembered what turned tony...scary what just a few words would do.
12/2/2011 c5 Meilea2010
OMG, how could Gibbs? When do we get the next chapter?
12/2/2011 c5 Long Live BRUCAS
This is from the explosion?

OMG! Gibbs how could you ay that even if it the medicine talking. Unless Gibbs was already out of it and it wasnt Tony he was seeing.

No ! Tony has to come back to Gibbs can explain.
11/28/2011 c4 Calleigh Logan
Okay, so a friend of mine recommended that I start reading this story. And its pretty effin' amazing! The chapters are really short, and that normally annoys me, but this story is so awesome that i really don't care. And I love the idea of Tony becoming a criminal...and I also love the name 'The Runner'! It makes him seem really bad ass! And my friend also told me that you were only ten, which is awesome because in a few years, you could be a epically amazing writer! So anyways, freakin' amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »