for The Runner

11/27/2011 c4 Long Live BRUCAS
Ohh This is goooood.

Don't think I have read a fic where Tony turn into a criminal. I like it a Bad A** Tony.

Hope Gibbs can get through to him.

And find out what he did/said to make Tony this way.
11/25/2011 c4 23charlie009d
First off I cannot believe you are only ten! Your writing is so mature for your age, well I'm gonna stay away from that subject because I hate when people tell me I'm so young to be writing at the age of fourteen and now that I think about it I started writing at the age of eleven so scrap all of that! Anyway this story is amazing. No question about it, it is one of the best I've ever read I'll have to tell my Typing Monkey to read it.(by the way thanks for reading and reviewing The Road To Freedom) don't let anyone tell you that your chapters are too short or that you spelled this word or that word wrong. It's amazing how it is . Don't change anything. I love how you keep everything evened out not too much focused on one specific character. I like to see the teams reactions to Tony's betrayal I like how Gibbs immediately takes it onto himself that Tony believes what happened to him was all Gibbs' fault. Please update soon and I would like to open up the possibility that you can enter this story in my challenge. (if you were to you would be in the lead) thank you for sitting there and reading my probably very boring review. Keep up the good work and update soon!

-Charlie
11/14/2011 c4 Natalie
Another great chapter. What did Gibbs do to make Tony this way? Can't wait to find out what Gibbs said and did to Tony. Please update soon.
11/14/2011 c4 17DS2010
Wondering what happened that was some ending to this chapter
11/14/2011 c4 8beautybells
Gibbs is a little bit too emotional and open for him to be totally in character, but the coma is a good excuse. The chapters are short, but good. All in all, nice story! Update soon!
11/14/2011 c4 Clohydris
Interesting story.

But the chapters are very short.
11/13/2011 c4 Caper25
Oh! You have me pins and needles! I don't know if I can take this suspense. Please post again soon!
11/13/2011 c4 2keembur
hummm idk i think i like it but i would like more:/ poor tony... what did gibbs say to him... was it said misdirected? ... i dont know if i like tony a criminal humm but ill keep reading to find out
10/27/2011 c2 The Greek me
Nice chapter...Keep posting...Why it's always Tony? I always wonder the same...We just love hurt Tony...Lol...
10/26/2011 c2 17DS2010
dying to know what happened. Wow Gibbs coma and Tony a criminal oh boy!
10/24/2011 c2 7Kaz-za-15
Never read a fic with this story line before. Interesting. :)
10/23/2011 c2 samanthasgal
Hmm, well, gave it a shot. Don't think I like where it looks like you're going with it. Oh well. On to the next story.
10/23/2011 c2 Meilea2010
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
10/23/2011 c2 Glow60
You have my interest so far. I am really curious as to what Gibbs is going to do.
10/23/2011 c1 mstictac
Well okay, I'll be back to find out what has happened to Tony. Hope you can update soon.
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »