for Spark

man mmm mmm mmm
3/14/2014 c1 Guest
good story
11/9/2013 c1 Guest
This is pure gorgeousness.
6/18/2013 c1 1kimberleyblaize
wow just ,...just wow wasn't expecting that good job :)
6/13/2013 c1 38ifithasapulse
Wow. So fantastic.
4/24/2013 c1 Guest
nklfwmreklrejkfwjlkajfkelrlkamc

how I felt when reading this.
11/23/2012 c1 6luvabye
HOT with a capital H!
11/2/2012 c1 Mark in orlando
O M G this was so hot , watching her in action Wally finally gets that Artemis is the most amazing , exciting , sexy , and beautiful girl he is ever going to see .
8/4/2012 c1 Gen
Cries because perf .
2/1/2012 c1 10z dream
omg, "C'mon slowpoke" yeah, Nelson is extremely pleased XD
12/10/2011 c1 Underground Writer
Love it!
12/5/2011 c1 i-Spit-on-Fire
:D Perfection! Enough said.
11/28/2011 c1 38mahlia
You know, after reading this I can definitely see why Wally rushed Artemis and planted one on her. The way you described her has *me* a bit slack-jawed, impressed, and with a bit of a crush. :)

You description are Artemis was absolutely beautiful. You perfectly balance her warrior side, the one with the muscle, the fierce determination and her smooth fighting style with her feminine curves, her grace and her lovely lips. Wally didn't stand a chance!

The way she fights also comes across really well. I love how you break down her moves, making it easier for your readers to visualize what she's doing, and to show just why Wally fell for her in that moment.

And that kiss? *fans myself..again*

Wow, lady, you wrote that wonderfully! :D I found myself tilting my head to the side and sighing as I read Wally's thoughts as he kissed her, and was grinning at the genius in the line, "He chanced a peek at Artemis, opening one eye hesitantly, and almost made a small sound (again, not a squeak) himself." when he noticed her eyes were closed. That's the sign of a great kiss, if you ask me.

The only thing I noticed that distracted me just a bit was that you used Artemis's name quite a bit. Since she's the only lady in your fic, you could get away with using pronouns a bit more. But that's incredibly minor. :)

Overall this was an absolutely delightful scene to read that started serious and badass, morphed to smoldering sexy and ended with a bit of teasing. The perfect recipe for Spitfire! :)
11/24/2011 c1 9Jillian of Lore
Great writing 3
11/17/2011 c1 28Opaul
Aww they made out how adorable. I agree writing fight scenes are usually very exciting.

:B now if only we could get them to do this in the show.
23 Page 1 2 Next »