FanFiction.Net
for Edge II: Heat of the Moment

12/26/2016 c7 ngregory763
So I've been going thru and reading all your old stories when I have time and have loved all of them so far...this one forced me to sign in on my kids device so I could review,lol! I really enjoy how you bring in the humor that Dean constantly uses - sarcasm and humor are my favorite personality traits! I noticed a TBC at the bottom of chapter 8 but no chapter 9. What cruel joke is this?! For the love of Chuck please give us more, when you have the time, of course.
11/25/2016 c3 15November'sGuest
This is great! Not wanting to use the word 'gush' is exactly something I'd expect from Dean. And, I like your wolverine. Drabbles can be so much fun and I love that this one has so much humor.
7/17/2014 c7 Cynthia
Oh wait. How many times Sam saw Dean die in Mystery Spot?
7/17/2014 c7 Cynthia
I'm confused...what record?
4/25/2014 c7 Kaylie4SPN
Not sure I got all that. A bit confusing... LOL interesting though.
4/25/2014 c1 Superwholocked
Just wanted to say you are an awesome writer. Not just this ONE thing, but EVERYTHING you write! ) Always love reading your posts/stories/fanfics. D
11/3/2012 c7 Claire
(is troubled) Is the record pints of blood? 18 is a lot...

Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your stories.. keep up the good work! (and thanks for not letting the boys die. that's a comfort!)
3/11/2012 c7 issa
I am waiting for next chapter. And I am looking forward Time in the Bottle and the Snark and each of your unfinished story. Your stories are keeping me alive. Please give some more :-)
2/14/2012 c7 31Nana56
I'm lost. What record? Will we find out in the next chapter? Sam seems to understand, so Dean must be fairly lucid.

Sam should build a travois to get Dean out of there. Much easier than carrying. :D

Nice one. :)
2/13/2012 c7 20Rosetta Brunestud
He totally will! LOL

Nice one ;)

See ya next

Rosetta
2/13/2012 c7 ccase13
The boys are so cute when they are competitive over brother things. It's just sad that they have so few happy records to contest.
2/13/2012 c7 61ncis-lady
Eighteen what? Stitches? Times they nearly died?

I'm kinda glad that Dean still makes jokes, I'll be really worried when he gets all serious ;)
2/13/2012 c7 369SupernaturallyEgocentric
Ouch! Good chapter!
2/13/2012 c7 29CeCe Away
This is typical Dean, totally calm that he might bite it.
2/13/2012 c7 SamDeanLover28