for Back and Forth

8/25/2021 c1 AngelicFanReader
I’ve read this story so many times and always come back to it. (Which is impressive and speaks highly of the author because I only discovered TB/SVM a year ago!) I won’t go on and on, but this story is so great. Just the right amount of “drama” and a lot of heartfelt romance. Back and Forth is, like, my gold-standard to compare to other stories. Also highly recommend doing a TB re-watch but stopping right after the penultimate episode of season 4 and then reading this story (which is where this fic begins).
3/8/2021 c89 celajwhitney
ding dong the bitch is dead! at least this will get rid of Alcide, knowing that Sookie killed her.
3/8/2021 c87 celajwhitney
Bill is to obvious, walking into the bar and then leaving again when he find Sookie is not there, did ha think it was okay to speak to her without Eric now that they are married?
3/7/2021 c56 celajwhitney
oh boy, it looks like Bill be out on his ass come nightfall.
3/7/2021 c54 celajwhitney
bonded again, yes!
3/7/2021 c50 celajwhitney
Bill is coming over to make a nuisance of himself again?
3/7/2021 c46 celajwhitney
together at last!
3/6/2021 c28 celajwhitney
I feel sorry for Eric, just think of all the paperwork he would have to keep up with if he became king. It is inevitable though, Bill cannot be trusted to keep his word.
3/6/2021 c21 celajwhitney
how on earth could she NOT love him? Eric is an honorable man, Bill is a rat!
3/6/2021 c14 celajwhitney
Bill is such a pompous ass!
3/6/2021 c8 celajwhitney
Bill is a D list maggot!
3/6/2021 c3 celajwhitney
Bill is such a slimy asshole, I hated him the moment he walked into Merlottes.
8/16/2020 c56 Duckbutt
This is the story that made me fall in love with Mz Kat's writing! Love you and hope you are well!
4/19/2020 c98 11anchored
I just finished True Blood for the first time - I stopped after season 4 because I had read that Sooric didn't get back together and I legitimately didn't care to watch anymore if they weren't a focus lmao. So off to fanfic hunting I went! This fic was wonderful. Well-planned, well-researched, wonderfully descriptive, and honestly pure wish fulfillment for me. For the most part, this is how the series should have gone. Will never forgive the writers of that show...Thank you so much for sharing! I'm off to read the sequel now!
2/29/2020 c98 svmtbfan
I have just finished re-reading this wonderful story and as usual with your works, I enjoyed it even more the second time around. Didn’t know that was possible! I’ll be starting on Come Back to Me in a couple of days as I need to get some sleep. I tend to stay up reading most of the night when involved in a great story and yours really suck me in. Hope your health is doing well. Best wishes regardless! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us and thanks for finishing your works.️
2,615 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »