for Tellatrix Drabbles

10/26/2011 c2 Whitelion69
I like the new Tellatrix Drabbles the are really good. I like the part where Bella busts Juice. It was relly funny.
10/25/2011 c2 128lederra
Brilliant 2nd chapter. Am glad you decided to revamp this story, I liked the original but I perfer this version more.
10/25/2011 c1 lederra
I enjoyed this first chapter, it made me giggle. They truly are soul mates these 2.
10/24/2011 c2 22Slytherin Studios
Nicely done, are you going to explain the kicking Clay out part, unless you have already and I just wasn't paying attention.
10/24/2011 c2 33El Chacal
I really love this drabble. It plays on Juice's awkwardness and how he's very much a nerd amongst jocks, so to speak. I really like how you dealt with Clay's dismissal from SAMCRO as well as Gemma retiring while still remaining in Charming and being in Jax's life as well as Abel's and Thomas'. I also really loved seeing Cricket taunt and mess around with Half Sack and Juice.

All in all, great work and I'm eager for what comes next.

God bless.
10/23/2011 c1 El Chacal
Good start on the revamp of the Tellatrix Drabbles. I do have an idea to throw out at ya. I'll send it in a message to you in a minute. Good work on the drabble. I'm sure it's the first of many other good drabbles. God bless.