for Mister Weasley

10/14 c4 6Jestrbob
nice story.

I wonder why it stops here. A dozen different avenues exist. Some without Harry and some with him.

Nice character building outside of canon.
7/5/2018 c1 helena watson
absolutely love this story, especially since it's a very different concept. I love fanfiction, but you can only take the same storyline so many times, a very fun and refreshing idea
6/24/2018 c4 18Nanyin
I so want to know what happened. More, please.
10/20/2017 c4 44dennisud
Love this with a slant and view rarely seen. No harry and a mention of Hermione yet all Weasley and having Ron finally have to heft the boulder of Responsibility! Can't wait to see where this goes.

dennisud
8/1/2015 c4 starboy454
excellent story so far
1/14/2014 c4 missgsmith51
To be continued? That's what I get for not reading the blurb carefully enough to notice that the word "complete" was not included. I see it has been ten months since you posted an update. Are you planning to finish your story? I hope you do, as it is quite different from any HP story I've ever read.
1/14/2014 c3 missgsmith51
Okay, this is getting interesting. I'm curious, though. Have you made Granger a Wizard, or is he simply a Muggle who is (or was) part of some elite special arm of the Marines?

How are F&G connected? Are the military using their products in operations?

The big question: How do Ron's personal life and his various peccadillos (assuming he did something inappropriate to Hermione) warrant the attention of an Unspeakable? Is Ron an Auror? Is he part of some team, as well?
1/14/2014 c2 missgsmith51
Okay, I'm giggling along, wiping tears for my eyes, and suddenly- Smack! Arthur backhands Ron and speaks to him using an authority I'd never suspect the mild-mannered, gentle soul could command. My attention has certainly been captured.
1/14/2014 c1 missgsmith51
I know I really shouldn't laugh, but ...

Your story blurb is quite intriguing. It sounds as though there must be some sort of undercover op going on. I'm curious about how Hermione's dad would be connected to the twins and what would cause a dramatic change in Arthur. I'm also curious at no mention of Harry in the blurb.
7/24/2013 c1 Anotherboarduser
I like this story.

I like how Hermione's parents were not written as completely irrelevant and they actually matter.

Why wouldn't the Grangers care for their own daughter. I dislike how in many stories, only the Weasleys matter.

So this is a fresh attempt at writing a believable story.
5/21/2013 c4 24DukeBrymin
Abolutely love the understated viciousness of Molly, Vincenzo, and Augusto. Your Molly and Arthur are pitch-perfect.
5/20/2013 c3 DukeBrymin
Interested in finding out what, exactly, Ron did to Hermione.
5/16/2013 c2 DukeBrymin
Fabulous! Especially loved Fred's and George's "help". And everyone's automatic assumption that Ron was stupid and deserved what he got.
11/16/2012 c4 TroyWeb
Ron bashing is the most tiresome clich├ęs in Harry Potter fan fiction. I just had to shake my head while reading this bashing fic. This whole thing with Granger being a wizard doesn't even make sense. Listen, if you don't want Hermione and Ron to be happily married with children, then just write another one of those Harry / Hermione pairings and leave out the bashing.
10/18/2012 c4 dmn410