for Love, Peace, and Graveyards

10/17/2015 c2 amata0221
Great story, Teddy is so adorable.
7/7/2012 c2 23Artemis225
This was really cute. I don't think that the animagi fit, but in the end it came out cute and I was laughing almost the entire time. A few of the bits of facts seemed to "made" for this story. Like Sirius looking younger? I hope that made sense. But other than that, good job and cute story.
6/14/2012 c2 Moonraven81
really enjoyed your sirius, wonderful story!
5/21/2012 c2 yay
Teddy sounds adorable.
4/24/2012 c2 1angel897
liked it rather cool
1/28/2012 c2 29MysticalKC
Amazing! I love it! :D
1/28/2012 c2 pixie08353
Love Teddy! What a cheeky chap. :-) So glad Sirius found his happiness again.
12/30/2011 c1 LadyDovah
Awwwww!
11/6/2011 c1 1anime-dragoness
OMG! I loved this story! Please tell me you will be carrying it on! I want to know what happens next, please? *puppy dog eyes* XD
10/27/2011 c1 Nowhere-Tree
It's amazing:)Sirius and Hermione are always my favorite characters besides Harry and Professor Dumblebee and you write pretty vividly! I mean, maybe they're not exactly like who they are in Rowling's words, they're natural. It's just like another side of the same people...Well, if I didn't explain clearly, just know that I think your story is brilliant! I also like the description of Remus. And, would you please add some Harry things in the 'Sirius meet Tedy'? I particularly llike Sirius playing his godfather role~ It would also be nice to see a godfather Harry! I want a vision of the Weasleys,too! Oh, am I too greedy? Please! I just want to read more!

PS:Sorry for grammar mistakes if there are any~ I am Chinese and I'm just learning English-Your fiction helps, too!
10/26/2011 c1 Lalinn
Even with all the fanfic clich├ęs, their interaction was nice to read. And yes, I would love a "Sirius and Teddy meet".
10/25/2011 c1 3LauRawrCait
I'm in love with this story. It was so beautiful and I'll admitt I nearly cried at some point. Well done(: 3
10/25/2011 c1 128CeliaEquus
Lovely! I wouldn't mind reading an epilogue. I'll break my rule of not adding completed stories to story alert on the off-chance that you write some more.

A great tactical move on JK's part would have been not to have Sirius joining James, Lily and Remus as one of the dead people who 'return' to Harry when he uses the Resurrection Stone. That would have fuelled a hell of a lot of speculation, and would mean that we would have even more reason to believe that he didn't die.