for Angel Song

8/5/2016 c1 Shadow315
i like it ... I just can't see Dean stop hunting - he seems to need it on a base level, helping people. Being of use. Being able to stop the bad thing from hurting anyone else.

But I liked this a lot! - to my favs it goes!
9/9/2014 c1 5Doctor winchester-palmer
Wow this is amazing and adorable seriously I was thinking about something like this when he was talking to Lisa.
8/19/2013 c1 18Fallen's child
awwwwww. maybe do a two shot of what could have been?
2/20/2012 c1 8skiing Pelican
This is too cute... those where the good old days, before they fucked Cas up in season 6...

Thanks for sharing this little ficlet!
1/9/2012 c1 notinuse3333
Loved this, a lot. I was sad to see it was only one chapter though. I'd love to see this turned into something longer. Maybe cas hadn't overheard and dean actualy had to say he loved him and maybe they hadn't even started a relationship yet. It was a lot of fun reading this! Thanks so much :)
11/7/2011 c1 1Lucifer's Angel Princess
Awww. This actually brought tears to my eyes but a small smile too:) and i think you have a fabulous idea with Cass as a hippie priest you know maybe in a oneshot sequel or somethhing *wink winnk nugde nudge hint hint*
10/28/2011 c1 20Vampy
Doooowwww... T.T such a sweet ending! And quite suprising, I'd almost swirl off the road too! XD I also liked the plot twist, didn't know where you were going with it, but now I see what you did there... ^^ And I aprove! Much better! They should've incorperated this into the show. ^^ Anyhow... Keep writing! and take care! ;) V.
10/28/2011 c1 2pokeherwithastick
Aw, this is really sweet. c':
10/26/2011 c1 11CourtneyScott
Loved it! =')
10/26/2011 c1 1TheForsakenWolf86
Its So bittersweet. I Like it.