FanFiction.Net
for Gohan's Return

3/12 c2 TrinaUchiha
The people below are very conformist. Criticism serves to improve, it doesn't matter if it is negative or positive as long as it is constructive q.q

You have good grammar, not excellent, but good and your way of writing is beautiful, but you continue to avoid what is essential when writing a story that is the characterization of an already existing character. If you are going to write about a character that already has its history and evolution, you can't do whatever you want with it. The Gohan that you are presenting to me is not Gohan, I don't feel its essence here; It's not just the power level, but his true personality. The same thing happens if you are going to mix two worlds that already have their rules and energy levels. You must respect that little rule when writing any type of story that involves existing characters. It is a basic rule that every writer, whether writing as a hobby or not, must know and respect. Don't take this the wrong way, I continue reading your story, but because I love how you write, not because I feel satisfied; I feel there is still a lot left to develop. Take this advice as something to improve, not as an offense. Grab the characters, immerse yourself in their story and get to know them completely; their world, their failures, their pain, their strength, their happiness, purposes and etc. Believe me, a writer brings out the best in his story when he puts on the glasses and looks at the character's entire life and sinks into it.

Taking all this away, I hope you come back soon, honey!
4/10/2023 c10 Faintstream30
Are you ever gonna follow up or are you done with this story?
5/25/2022 c10 71KatoGS123
continue?
5/13/2022 c1 StrilOne
Mierda, este es el mejor crosover que jamás he leído. Supongo que jamás regresarás a pesar de que a todos nos encantaría lo contrario, lo entiendo, la vida adulta es sumamente complicada. Pero de todas formas, a pesar de que es sumamente frustrante el saber que esta historia nunca será terminada estoy completamente agradecido por estos momentos de entretenimiento. Espero que estés bien y que hayas podido dedicarte a algo que tenga que ver con la literatura porque tienes un asombroso talento. Un saludo.
1/21/2022 c10 Guest
COME BACK!?
12/30/2021 c10 Guest
It’s been so long
10/24/2021 c1 Guest
I love your stories and I really hope one day you finish hogans return
7/24/2021 c5 Dj hayes
Hey bud I think writing is you thing Goku turning super sayin aginst Deidra really and sasaori poisoning Goku do better
7/10/2021 c10 Starkiller
Por que no la sigues hehe?
6/30/2021 c10 WhiteEagle1985
A wonderful sequel so far here!
4/6/2021 c10 Trumina
You really said thank you, all caps no less, and abandoned this fic for 8 years...the irony! Please, come back and continue this fic! I know there’s tons of people that don’t acknowledge your work because they’re so absorbed in the power level scaling but many more of us genuinely love this story and would love to see an appropriate ending to it. I love how you’re basing some events from the manga itself but put your own twist on it, it really does help captivate the reader! I guess all I can do is leave this positive review in hopes that you’ll read it and motivate you to continue this story! Well, guess I’m gonna go reread Gohan’s Dilemma again!
11/11/2020 c1 Guest
Man! This story is amazing! I don't know how u took all these concepts of naruto and Dbz and u executed them so well. Loving it so far. A lot of people have said that u haven't been uploading more chapters for quite a long time now( 7 years actually ) but if ure reading this, don't give up now. Keep on going. Even to boruto if u want to. All I'm saying is this. Don't lose that motivation that u had when writing those first few chapters of gohans dilemma. Cause that is single handedly one of the best crossover fanfics I've ever read. I know a lot of people are telling u to keep on going, and there's only one reason why. Cause the story doesn't end. Not here, not until you've finished shippuden, possibly go into boruto. Please don't lose that motivation and please keep on uploading new chapters of gohans return, cause u don't know how popular that fanfic has become. Also, I WANNA SEE THIS THROUGH TO THE END, DAMMIT!
11/3/2020 c10 Guest
So the Tenchi Bridge Reconnaissance Mission will also be a rescue mission to save Piccolo. I can't wait for the next Saga. Please give us the next chapter soon.
753 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »