FanFiction.Net
for Da steht auch ein Mensch

9/17/2022 c5 7Trapezoidal23
god even after so many years, I'm still in love with your stories
10/13/2018 c5 Sona14
brilliant! All the little details, the backstory, the memories. I love your Jim, he is adorable! His quirks are sweet and funny and I loved to read about his and Johns adventures. Sometimes the flashbacks were confusing because they didn't always begin or end with this line-thing but most of the time it wasn't this difficult to understand what happend now and in the past.
I thought it was uppermost cute how invested Jim was in John and Sahras relationship and that it should work out.
The (evil) lizard scene was hilarious!
sincerely Sona
6/22/2017 c4 Anonymous
Beautiful. Love the little bits of backstory sprinkled between the precedings. You obviously understand these characters very well. The fact that Jimy still has shades of the Moriarty we know, only more tempered, makes the scenerio quite believable and almost disconcerting.
12/29/2015 c5 20Harleymotor
I'd just like to say that I absolutely LOVED this story. I hadn't been confused at all, It seemed rather clear to me what was happening whether at present or past (but then again I've read the Wee Doctor series.. and that story is much harder to follow) I especially loved the characterization of Jim in this story, and how from his perspective, it all blends together. I mean, even if he is from an alternate dimension that has him in Sherlock's shoes, he's still his own character- madness included. You had an amazing way of showing how he was very much the same, but still completely different from his counterpart due to circumstance; and how John grounded him in a believable and different way than other!John does for Sherlock. The way their relationship was presented felt very much innocent and pure, while at the same time incredibly intimate; which I've always felt you as an author had an amazing way of constructing relationships this way- not quite romantic yet so beyond simple friendship, it's a beautiful kind of understanding (especially in the case of a madman) and I have yet to find an author that can pull off such a narrative like you do. Brilliant!
5/22/2015 c5 16I heart the Hitachiin twins
Really cool, just a little disjointed.
4/17/2014 c3 Scarylady
I just about died laughing about the lizard part! This is just lovely!
4/17/2014 c2 Scarylady
I love this and I love how you keep Moriarty so in character while also being on the side of good. It's hilarious and scary and just perfect.
2/19/2014 c5 Rose10117
This was really good but a bit hard to follow. There were a few moments where I was like," Wait, what?" That being said, I really liked the plot. I love the good Moriarty stories. Thanks for posting this.
2/12/2014 c5 5JSML
The concept of the story is cool but it was difficult to follow. Still a good fic.
1/24/2014 c1 1Scherzzo
I think I've reviewed this already, but I just reread it again (it's on my e-reader) and it's still awesome :)

I just wanted to reiterate that I absolutely love the relationship John and Jim have, and how sensitive Jim is - that part with the girl, where Jim says, there were people in that file, that whole scene just made the story for me; it's the difference between him in a world where he isn't a criminal mastermind and Sherlock in the canon world, and how then Sherlock, evil, is completely ruthless and psychopathic in the way Moriarty in canon isn't, not really. I so love the parallels you've drawn 3
1/21/2014 c5 1lially
oh. um i like it but... this story is fairly complicated isn't it?
1/10/2014 c5 Guest
Amazing! Great fun story! :D
8/19/2013 c1 TYRider
Fantastic. This story was just so original an brilliant and masterfully written. I love good Jim and his friendship with John so much. And you manage to keep everyone in character. Just marvelous. I hope you plan to write some more good Jim stories! Thank you for sharing!
8/19/2013 c5 12Sherley Holmes
Oh my word, this is amazing. Good Jim is such a sweetheart, and everyone is perfectly in character, and I just love everything about this. Any plans for anymore good Jim stories?
8/7/2013 c5 94685118984