FanFiction.Net
for skinny love

4/13/2013 c1 Super Bade Fan
This was amazing. Sometimes i hate that the show's on nickelodeon because they can't really go into jade's past which i imagine is probably very damaged. Anyway this was awesome.
9/25/2012 c1 11prettyonthethrone
This was phenomenal.
7/28/2012 c1 Fiona
Actually, I really do like this piece. The events that had happened were told really well. It had a structure, though, I do agree, the ending is a bit weak, but it was ended properly. I just loved your Jadelyn. I love that transformation so much. It had been a strong contrast to what the canon character is, and adsfjk; it's amazing.

Again, great job! It's really great, fits into the song, kinda.

-Fiona
12/14/2011 c1 Mad
EXCUSE ME? This has nothing to do with a song. You stole the names from the show Victorious and changed the story line a little. Did you think no 12-14 year olds would read this? You didnt think of this yourself. You are giving yourself credit. I dont like this. Even though I love you as a writer.
11/26/2011 c1 6breathecalifornia

like you
10/29/2011 c1 anlmoon
very well written
10/29/2011 c1 LizGilliesFanForever
this was awesome and so sad! :'( loved it!
10/28/2011 c1 BabyDavid
I love the transformation of Jadelyn. SO sad but well written. I also love how the story ends, I was preparing for Jade to distance her self completely from Beck, but instead she latches onto him. AWWW CUT BADE MOMENT
10/28/2011 c1 8Scissor Love
I am madly in love with Bon Iver + your story fit the song gorgeously. Your writing style is lovely as well! xx