for Vongola and Pregnant

6/15/2013 c8 belladu57
Very good
5/4/2013 c8 13Psychosomatic Delusion
Where is the next chapter*hyperventillating*? I *pant* NEED *pant* IT *pant* NOW..!can't breath to the EXTREME!
4/11/2013 c8 mukii
Continue porfavor
3/23/2013 c8 1269AnimeFreak69
Wow... Xan - chan and Tsuna are going to fight !
3/6/2013 c8 92detrametal
very well done. i would love to see more of this.
1/13/2013 c8 5xXMissOtakuXx
A cliffhanger. I find Hibari's craving for food funny. Even in the beginning, drying out for mochi XD
12/20/2012 c1 alicegx
i wonder if tsuna will have more power since she pregnant
update soon i like this story
12/14/2012 c8 aika
Nice story. I like it. I wonder if tsuna n xanxus relationship will be better after this. How bout u add someone (enma for example) like tsuna too n promise to take care of her and the baby. N of course xanxus jealous. Well, juz an idea. Plez update soon.
12/13/2012 c8 AvariceTel
Lovely
12/13/2012 c8 aika
nice story.. i like it.. plez update soon.. i want to know wut happen when xanxus and tsuna quarrel
12/13/2012 c8 21Belletiger BT
you finally update! The chapter was funny. I cant wait to see what will happens next. especially with Byakuran planning no good. I wanna see more scenes with Xanxus and Tsuna!
12/12/2012 c8 15shadowmarialove
Ohhhh Tsuna-chan is mad
12/9/2012 c7 3ArivonceTheNerd
Please. Please finish this with your Dying Will.

Hello there Fanfiction author, I would just like to tell you how much I love your story.

First of all, did you know this is the story that made my first ever OTP? Until now it is, X27.

Secondly, did you know that this story made me create a account? This is why I am reviewing here today from an account, Juusan13.

Thirdly, I love your story so much that even though it has been more than 11 months, I still am patiently waiting for it's update.

Until then, please continue this story. Also, really, please finish this with your Dying Will.

Juusan13
11/23/2012 c7 2Rena Hibari Bonnefoy
;A; please continue the story!
11/14/2012 c7 Portgas.D Anita