for lOVE IS SO OVERRATED

11/23/2013 c1 Inuyasha Fan
PLEASE UPDATE OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSS! IM BEGGING U IM ON MY KNEES BEGGING U
7/1/2012 c1 Guest
Just a warning to all, there are two groups called Critics United and Literate Union who are currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, any story that has a “disregard for grammar”, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: eternal destiny . net, media miner, inuyasha-fanfiction . com, archive of our own . org, Your Fan Fiction . com, lunaescence , and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with.
6/5/2012 c17 3kittylord6776
i cant wait for moreee
4/27/2012 c17 kittychic0895
i love tha story and i like tha fact that its somewhat modern time and i hope inuyasha and kagome get together now...keep up tha good work and update asap
4/14/2012 c17 5babykittys
YES! INUYASHA GOT LAID! good for him! i love the tag on the end with Miroko and his right hand ^.^
3/31/2012 c17 5ninjamidori
OMG LOL MIROKU

XD

awesome chapter!
3/31/2012 c17 2xshani-chanx
Man, I know this is late but Happy Belated Birthday lol.

Chapters 16 and 17 had me off the edge. I'm so happy that Inuyasha and Kagome finally did it, bout time! I love this story, can't wait till next chapter!
3/30/2012 c7 GoldenGlitz
I really think it should be kinky themed. ( By it I mean the LEMON! :D ) Because you already mentioned Kagome wanting to have kinky sex and her er...kinky mind. LOL! Now! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I simply hate Kikyo! You are an excellent author, Sesshybabe123! I love your stories. ;) PLZ Continue your story! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ KAGOME AND INUYASHA'S LEMONY LEMON!
3/28/2012 c17 2Amira LoneFlame
omg that last line was so funny! XD thank u for writing this story!
3/27/2012 c17 Lol
Lol! Omg the last bit with Miroku, hilarious. XD keep writing!
3/23/2012 c17 1mustacheman19
awsome!
3/21/2012 c17 15TheRealInuyasha
That last part made me laugh. Good job with the lemon. Ja!
3/21/2012 c17 Hiatus Fairy
YEAH LEMON!
3/20/2012 c17 TiffyTaffy0409
Lol wat a funny ending and yes they finally made love n he loves her ^_^
3/20/2012 c17 ImSexy'NdINoIt
GREAT UPDATE! 8D absolutely perfecto! But GAH I WANTTHEBANDANA OFF! XD ik u hav this story mapped out (evry good author does in some way) but argh *hehe* i want her to know!

Update soon!