FanFiction.Net

Sick
11/12/2011 c6 PeaceForTheHorses
YOU MUST MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I love this fan fic. 3
11/12/2011 c6 MustachioedMalignant
Holy skivvies! I forgot to mention my everlasting pant-pant-pant love of Der-devil. Is that the nickname your friend came up with? Oodles of squee to her, from moi!

bientôt (again)
11/12/2011 c6 MustachioedMalignant
It's ending soon? Oh, fair maiden, why must thou torment thy readers so?

...Ahem.

Okay. Here's some shinizzle.

That conflict Deryn=biscuit? (I think Deryn=biscuit, at least) That was BEAST, girl. BEAST. Although I do prefer cookies, it was so integrated and natural and perfect I can't help buy love it. So, Deryn knows he loves her or just that he cares? I don't know, but I want to find out. Now.

And then... I need anothe chapter! A resolver! An... Epilogue? I don't see Deryn/Ado as the end result, but I really want to know how life goes on after the smackdown. We readers never get that, you know? It's always just riding off into the sunset as the screen fades to black (or in many cases, Alek or Deryn crying over the other's dead body just after they realized, hey, we're in love!). So although I'm positive your end shall remain with me for the rest of my fanfiction experiences, I would just adore an afterlife, so to speak. Though please don't kill anyone off on my account just so they can go to the place after death. That would be upsetting.

I'm off to read the new story on here! Bet it wot be as good as yours... Ooh, I know, you could write another story!

You probably would anyways...

But still! I thirst for the blood of your creativity... And no, I am NOT a vampire. Perhaps a literature vampire. A LitVamp. Nice ring to it.

bientôt, amie!
11/12/2011 c6 11ReadySetJett
Hahaaaaa Deryn is the biscuit.
11/12/2011 c6 I'll always be there
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Is Ado gonna try and kill Alek? It seems that way from the end of that chapter all, "And you Alek are in my way" (as he slowly sharpens knives in his room creeping the amazing Alek and Deryn duo) I feel kinda bad for him, as i would feel bad for a herd of dying evil wildebeest, you know what I mean. But silly Alek just tell her already!

Great story by the way keep going!

Stay strong, and never trust a duck!
11/12/2011 c6 Pony
Lol, love the nickname!

But ya, very dramatic chapter! It was wonderful, and thanks for making your chapters longer! Great job!

Keep up the great work!
11/11/2011 c6 WeAreTheOthers
Oh noes! Ado is going to do something rash. I'm scared now. D:

Because really, who isn't scared of future Hitler? Well they don't know yet that his name will later be used as a synonym for evil. So they have an excuse for not being scared.

Is it wrong that I want to give Ado no chance with Deryn because Alek is perfect for her? NAAAHH. NO CHANCE! And didn't he end up commiting suicide with his new bride. Yeah, Deryn should so not be with him.

Give me that buiscit! What? I am confused, but supremely amused. (I am Dr. Seuss)

THANK YOU FOR GETTING OUT THIS NEW CHAPTER OF THIS FIC THAT I SO DEARLY LOVE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING STORY

^That was the most important part of this random review. That is why it is captializied.
11/7/2011 c5 ReadySetJett
ARGGGG CLIFFS. xD ever seen "Robinson Crusoe" or whatever? Something like the beginning should happen. XD Deryn, Y U SO OBLVIOUS? U NOW ALEK.
11/7/2011 c5 Pony
Ahhh no deryn can't like adolf! D:

but great chapter! I loved the water fight scene! Please continue to update the fantastic way you have been!
11/7/2011 c5 MustachioedMalignant
'This is war... Or is it Sparta?'

Ah, the density of teenagers. Cryptic as she herself is, Deryn herself can't fathom what's goon on in Alek an Adolf's minds- and that itself is what? Love? Jealousy of one another? We shall see, my pretties. We shall see.

The water fight was marvelously interesting. Scenes such as that tend to include sexy pileups, coy laughter, and jock tussles. You created exactly what this story needs without the use of hidden meanings and innuendos, and I APPLAUD YOU. So as to maintain a healthy weight I have gifted you with figurative llamas and small Chinese trapeze artists instead of cupcakes.

I would love to see a "girl fight" scene between Alrk and Ado, meaning they halfway confront each other about Deryn (perhaps figuratively, like the last cookie and they're using reasoning that sounds more like a Scottish girl than a baked pastry). It'd be very entertaining. Also, I think Deryn talking to Ado about Alek's strange behavior would be most pleasantly, one-sidedly awkward.

Update quickly, friend. It will make me squee rainbows.
11/7/2011 c5 WeAreTheOthers
Can we NOW define it as a love triangle? Even if Deryn is completely oblivious? Hooray for oblivious Deryn! Gah! I'm almost scared to find out what happens next. Keep em comin!

Can I just say that you made me so happy when I got home from school and discovered a new chapter. Thank you so much!
11/6/2011 c4 Pony
It's me again! Hah, just wanted to add that I think it would be lovely if Ado walks in on alek and deryn making out... Haha, that would be most amusing!

Please put this into consideration!
11/6/2011 c4 Pony
Ah, greatness has been achieved again! I love it! Especially bc you had all of their POVs in there... I don't know, I guess I just liked that.

One thing though, could you please make the chapters I little longer? That would be brilliant!

And thanks for updating so soon! Yay for updating!
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »