for Infinite Stratos: The fusion

5/2/2017 c8 Stratos263
Dam haru got his first kiss
2/7/2017 c7 Guest
When I realised how many chapters there were I got so exited! Cant wait for an all nighter tonight!
9/16/2016 c19 DaReviewGuy
I was listening to Papaoutai while reading this chapter... I'm pretty sure its a coincidence... or not, but I was singing along when I almost choked when I read that he lost his virginity to the French girl. I still have a hard time comprehending it... or maybe not.
9/15/2016 c6 DaReviewMan
REVIEW! haha! Imma review! yeah! REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW! REVIIIEEEYUUUUUUUUU!
9/15/2016 c1 sfzhdgdsg
fucking OC, too unrealistic to be true... is it just me or is the universe screwing with me? cuz all of the stories I've read today are all too unreal I feel like my eyes are bleeding, and my inner grammar nazi is rearing its friggin grammar head.
8/2/2016 c7 Stratos263
Dam sucks to be that kid
8/2/2016 c6 Stratos263
Well whit good luck hiding from houki
8/2/2016 c5 Stratos263
Whoa kid having indecent thought about Cecelia
8/2/2016 c4 Stratos263
Wow they used an open line channel the whole time
8/2/2016 c3 Stratos263
Good luck Garisaka
8/2/2016 c2 Stratos263
Good luck
8/2/2016 c1 Stratos263
Hope 47 find his dad and kill him
7/11/2016 c29 Jakeros
Ok! Review time!
So... Can I just say how awesome Haruka is? I mean, he's literally the kind of guy I'd like to see replace Ichika in the series. Laid-back, clever and a smartass to boot, how could you hate him? Plus the exchanges he has with his AI are always fun to read.
And yeah, Houki and Haru are definitely brother and sister - and yay! Houki's not nearly as violent as she is in the series.
As for Ichika... I knew he was faking! I said that before but still, and OH! GET. WRECKED! Damn he has got to be the one person in existence able to pull that off and get away alive. Anyone else would've been... *shudders* I don't even want to think about it.
I really really REALLY want Haru and Cecilia to be the main pairing for this story - don't get me wrong, what you've presented with him and Charl is interesting and all...save for the fact that you had them "do the deed" when they were 12 or something. That's messed off in a lot of ways, but for a situation like that... Hell I dunno, whatever helps you stay sane I guess.
Of course, then there's the foreshadowing you've been doing - can't wait until we start getting around to that point.
If we ever get around it it since you've been MIA for 3 years now.
But until then, consider myself Fan #3K
Write on!
7/10/2016 c20 Jakeros
A couple things:
One, i Really hope you didn't have Haru lose his virginity in his childhood. That's just...wrong. But, I dunno.
Second, I KNEW HE WAS FAKING! There's nobody in the galaxy that's that dense. No way... Save for the canon.
And thirdly, I'm a little annoyed that Cecilia isn't going to be his girl when Charl shows up. *sighs* I had hoped this story would be different but I guess not.
Oh well, at least it's not with Ichika - he's the Asian magent not the foreign beauty one.
7/9/2016 c14 Jakeros
I REGRET NOTHING! I LIVE AS FEW MEN DARE TO DREAM!
Haru you are one crazy bastard. XD
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »